the 12 oz postcard project v. 2.0

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by <KEY3>

haha... fix it so spike and I trade cards!

*edit: wait... I dont know if I want spike to know my address. ha!

What... scared I'll spend all my money on a plane ticket to Canada, kill some mounties and then come and BIOGRAPH you?

...shit, is biograph even a valid word?

I can guarantee whoever gets my cards that they will be superfun.

For some people, i'm sure the last one failed, but i personally recieved packages from damn near all the people i sent things to and i know the others will hit me back some day. I will admit i took a while to send out dlush's package, solely because the fucking postal service lost my first one, but i'm sure everyone who got my "postcards" appreciated them whenever they arrived.

Anyways, whats the worst that happens, you send out a few postcards and only get one back? Its no big deal.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i'd like to get in on the postcard thing-but i dont think anyone likes me here...

maybe i'll just leave quietly... n/m

what the fuck is this nobody likes me thing about? i'll fed-ex you some pork fried rice . you'll be rike whoa.

Originally posted by mindvapors

am i a well known Channel Zero citizen?

i think we need a mini "vouching for channel zero/12oz citizenship for the postcard thingy" thread.

I know he's from the same city as me, so i can vouch I guess, if I am any validity

ok, back home, now. 1:30 a.m.

sugar, yeah, you can get in on this.

mindvapors as well. you got eyeforaneye vouching for you. he'll kill your ass if you're a cop.

anyway, the whole vouching process should go down right here. it's not big deal. krie....i owe you a postcard, too. i'll get it out to you, just drop me your mailing addy again. after that last exchange was over, i think i destroyed all the addresses w/o thinking about it. in fact, i';ll drop yours in the mail early so you can get it on time w/ all the americans.

send em some tazmanian poppy seeds. heh.

Originally posted by casekonly

ok, back home, now. 1:30 a.m.

sugar, yeah, you can get in on this.

mindvapors as well. you got eyeforaneye vouching for you. he'll kill your ass if you're a cop.

anyway, the whole vouching process should go down right here. it's not big deal. krie....i owe you a postcard, too. i'll get it out to you, just drop me your mailing addy again. after that last exchange was over, i think i destroyed all the addresses w/o thinking about it. in fact, i';ll drop yours in the mail early so you can get it on time w/ all the americans.

send em some tazmanian poppy seeds. heh.

im serious, i will kill you....

ok, there are people who want to trade with heads from outside of the states only, get me some more euro, aussie addresses. c'mon, cats. tell your paperchase buddies, brickslayer homies, etc. i know some people don't come in here.

ok, blow it off like you didnt see it, blow them off like my messages arent there, but im serious, i WILL KILL YOU

Originally posted by onesecondple

im serious, i will kill you....

dude! i was sick and then i went on a trip, and i couldn't have my cell on. i've heard your messages and will call tomorrow. i need to get on aim if you're online. my aim thing is kinda broken, so, i'm trying to find an alternative.

dude! i was sick and then i went on a trip, and i couldn't have my cell on. i've heard your messages and will call tomorrow. i need to get on aim if you're online. my aim thing is kinda broken, so, i'm trying to find an alternative.

no, its too late, IM GOING TO KILL YOU

Originally posted by DETO

so are casek and onesecondple a couple or something??

deto schnuuuckums, no, ive jut been leaving casek about 10 messages a day cuz h is gone and not pickin up his phone, cuz of these false places and stories he's been. Nah, hhaha, deto, how you been?

Archived