the 12 oz postcard project v. 2.0

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DETO

so are casek and onesecondple a couple or something??

deto, he's tried to call me while i was sick and then i went to see my gparents for fathers day and nigguh was still calling me.

i was like, "nah, grandma, it's just my crak dealer. i owe that nucca like $3,000"

she was like, "well, it's nice he tries to call you and get it, but what you need to do is go buck that suck down with a bat to the cranium"

Originally posted by DETO

i have been really, really well. how 'bout you fam? are you back to the 'ounce on the regular again?

i posted in your thread, read it. Im at my parents for a week or so, its beeen aigh, they have more food and can wash my clothes and all. I got some belton and montana in the mail the other day, so im happy about that. I have a legal buildint to paint all to myself, which is good, and also i work like 42 hours a week or so, which is good. So, all in all, i been good, ill call ya sometime, hook it up with the pink phone number, not realy, casek did though.......

Originally posted by casekonly

deto, he's tried to call me while i was sick and then i went to see my gparents for fathers day and nigguh was still calling me.

i was like, "nah, grandma, it's just my crak dealer. i owe that nucca like $3,000"

she was like, "well, it's nice he tries to call you and get it, but what you need to do is go buck that suck down with a bat to the cranium"

thas because you called me at like 8 in the morning and i got "haha, haha, i been, ugh, ill tell ya later, call me later huh uhhuhuhuh" you fuck head....how many messages was it total? i bet it was a fuckload

dude, like 30 or someshit. fuh real.

deto, haven't received your mail, yet. if you don't hear back from me with a reply via email, send it again.

hahhaha, thtas good, i shoulda tried and left like 100 or so, that would have been rad. As long as you're not dead, or in jail, or beatin up black people

Originally posted by onesecondple

i do you dick, your phone is turned off, you could call me,

no, deto, me and fantom arent a couple

i suppose i could

i'll get around to it sooner or later, most likely when i get my new phone/service etc.

deto, hes to hardcore for dating, he once went to jail for slaughtering 500 chickens and screwing a beagle....

*movie qoute* 10 points to the winner....

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i suppose i could

i'll get around to it sooner or later, most likely when i get my new phone/service etc.

deto, hes to hardcore for dating, he once went to jail for slaughtering 500 chickens and screwing a beagle....

*movie qoute* 10 points to the winner....

i was gonna say Black sheep but i think he said "wanted up north for bangin horses

actually, if there is someone on here i want something from, i'll just contact them on my own. but i would like to send some cards out.

CASEK,

pick me out a couple people to send post cards to. doesnt really matter who, just use your judgement and pick me good people. i dont want to send cards to wack asses.

also, don't tell them i'm sending them anything. it'll be a surprise.

email

seeking12oz@hotmail.com

no confirmations sent out. if i see a newb who no one vouches for, they don't get on. it's going well right now, no one has been denied.

seeking: will do. i will try to accomodate special requests to the best of my ability, that goes for all. i mean, it's nice to send and receive randomly, but we do have to try and help each other...remember what our favorite hobby is?

sugar, i'll take a postcard. drop me a line, too busy to email out more people unless they send me an email first.

ok, i'm working on a didgeridoo for myself. i'll check back in later.

crave, i'll vouch for you, man. you've been around. i'm certain i know someone who has traded with you.

thanks for the vote of confidence. but actually, i haven't traded with anyone before. either way i'm down. you'll get my info shortly.

atleast you don't lie. you've been around. iit's all good. send in the info.

to all who have signed up so far, thank you. keep 'em coming. i'm going to start emailing out addresses soon.

14 people, 15 including crave...b0b needs to email his addy in. that will make it 16.

atleast you don't lie. you've been around. iit's all good. send in the info.

to all who have signed up so far, thank you. keep 'em coming. i'm going to start emailing out addresses soon.

14 people, 15 including crave...b0b needs to email his addy in. that will make it 16.

16, im in, but only cuz im at least at 50 message on your phone now...

Guest sneak

id like to say im interested but in all reality ill likely end up being lazy.

if you think you can persuade me not to be a bum, i will participate.

Archived