the 12 oz postcard project v. 2.0

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Holy hell, you people move quickly. Sorry to the people i have, but i don't think my packages will be arriving for at least a week or two(hopefully not three), but it will be worth the wait.

i'm in this boat as well.

i will work on them this week tho.

wow... people putting a lot of work into this:

I got some supplies this weekend.

They will be mailed (along with a very late pack to lens, sorry man)

by the end of this business week. holla!

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I hope people are nor dissappointed in my postcards. I just don't have the time to really get into this that deep. I am doing what I can.

see what happens when i have two tabs open?

ghostvandal, it may be too late unless some of the people here want to take on one more postcard....

whoa! 3??? ok. the rednecks, as you may haev guessed by my address, are horrible at reading...and they let them work at the local post office...two wrongs don't make a right.

hopefully i'll get the third one tomorrow. i'll let you know when/if i do.

Ok, well, fuck, switch to plan B.

The t-shirts I was planning to make got fucked up majorly... and they aren't getting more of the colour of t-shirt I want in for a while, so the three people I'm meant to be sending to (plus GMC and YEAHMANWORD) may well get a random t-shirt turning up some time later this summer...

So now I'm gonna try and put something arty together to fill the gap between then and now... sorry for the lateness.

Originally posted by Spike

Ok, well, fuck, switch to plan B.

The t-shirts I was planning to make got fucked up majorly... and they aren't getting more of the colour of t-shirt I want in for a while, so the three people I'm meant to be sending to (plus GMC and YEAHMANWORD) may well get a random t-shirt turning up some time later this summer...

So now I'm gonna try and put something arty together to fill the gap between then and now... sorry for the lateness.

Yo spike i'm looking at your package as I type.

It's burning a hole in my coffee table.

As in a package going to me, or a package I sent you?

Because if it's from me, somebody is fucking with the space-time continuum... seeing as I don't have your address...

If you include a return address with your package, I'll be sending you something back in due course

my packages have no art because i got super lazy in the midst of my package making super bonanza.

but there are some neat trinkets.

at least i thought so.

One includes a windup walking brain.

shhhh.

i'm sending em out tomarra.

i just keep on forgetting to take them with me!

Archived