the 12 oz postcard project v. 2.0

casekonly

got two packs today. one from bathore and one from cinched waist....thanks, ladies. i really, really dig them. you'll be getting personal email thank you's in a bit.

btw: in case i get in trouble or something, CW sent me alittle parascaope thing for "looking up girls dresses", so if you guys don't hear from me for awhile, i'm in jail because of her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw: who sent me the autographed pic of angelina jolie? i just checked out some real autographs on ebay, and it's apparently real. addressed in my name, not my real name, but "**** casek" and it came from san bernadino. anyway, it's funny and kinda cool. whoever sent it, thanks. maybe this is one step closer to her adopting me.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

haha, you chump.

We should exchange packages/cards/cds/random shit again one of these days.

we shall, drop me a line via email and we will get on this. btw: see that pic at the top of this page???page 6, that is....know what those are and what they do???

email me.

Guest Good Morning Captain

I still havent gotten anything. The only person I havent sent anything to is some guy in OZ. Wiseguy, you put me onto the hyde park inn. I actually ended up staying there.

Originally posted by wiseguy

cinchedwaist, i got your package today, it rocks, i have a fetish for little trinkets and things so this is great, i am sitting here playing around with all of it right now. its awesome! thanx heaps.

-wiseguy.

cool! I'm glad you liked it.

i'm wondering which one i sent you...each one was slightly different.

I finally got one of my packages, i'll probably never get the others, you assholes.

*MR CHUP* your package was excellent. inspires me to go even further in my own packages making extravaganzas.

I started listening to the cd's, haven't finished yet.

the pictures were neat, i have them hanging up in various rooms of my apt. I esp like the cat one.

did you know it was me...considering the (monkey) canvas?

Or was it a freakish coincidence?

thanks!

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

And by the cat photo, do you mean the triple exposure of my dog? Or am i forgetting one of the polaroids i took? haha...

oops.

it looked like a kitten!

If i'm feeling sassy one of these days

(and i do have a high sass frequency)

I might send you a package....just because i like to send them.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by wiseguy

the other one says "the worlds largest signed and numbered limited edition artwork" sounds really exciting but im kinda confused...

That's from me!

Guest imported_b0b

Good Morning Captian - I got the tee; many, many thanks! Been rocking it already.

CaseK: I got your card, many thanks too.

I got 3 more people waiting for cards and some quite simple cards to send out. I'm not art fag enough to keep up with the rest of you!

Surely some people must owe me cards?

Ok ok, so admit I've been slacking...

But. I finally have my act together, one last step though:

casek, would you mind at least giving me the e-mail addresses of the people I'm meant to be sending stuff out to? I know who one of them is, but I still need the other two, because I'm sending out t-shirts and I'd hate to send out a size that they can't or won't wear.... spike1602@hotmail.com

GMC hit me with your size too... You deserve one back

Originally posted by Spike

Ok ok, so admit I've been slacking...

But. I finally have my act together, one last step though:

casek, would you mind at least giving me the e-mail addresses of the people I'm meant to be sending stuff out to? I know who one of them is, but I still need the other two, because I'm sending out t-shirts and I'd hate to send out a size that they can't or won't wear.... spike1602@hotmail.com

GMC hit me with your size too... You deserve one back

soike, my computer crashed out, and i lost the list. i was going to delete it anyway...now it's gone permanently.

i think i still have your list of people somewhere in my email. let me dig it out and i'll see who you got.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

Well I posted seeking a card yesterday, along with Mr Wolf and someone in Canada.

I still got to sort out something good for GMC for his super tee

Archived