Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they look like rave shoes... what ever happened to half cabs and es eccels and shit like that for skate shoes...

half cabs are still around, most skate shoes have been copied of them for a while now...

osiris went off the deep end though

RTEmagicC_osiris_thedrunk.jpg.jpg

I know what you mean about the es though....so good damn comfy, going to copy and paste some from a skateboard forum...

esaccelttblk.jpg

61-25807_w.jpg

2pj-ladd-accel-khaki.jpg

2003-ho-rodrigo-tx-blk-blk-gum-l.jpg

picnotrelated

18-la_gear_lights.jpg

• Like 1

so i found some cool shoe/boots today at an estate sale.

the brand is weeds by florsheim, as far as i can tell they were made in the 70s, but they're comfy and really well made.

question: whats the best way to clean up gum soles? they're just grimy and old...

so i found some cool shoe/boots today at an estate sale.

the brand is weeds by florsheim, as far as i can tell they were made in the 70s, but they're comfy and really well made.

question: whats the best way to clean up gum soles? they're just grimy and old...

if you have a decent local shoe maker / repairer guy in your town he’d probably fix them up for a couple of clams (dollars)

also: disinfect... :/ they sound cool so if you get them tidied up: pics :]

Wow those ES are whatsup, miss the old school skate shoes.. like you said those Osiris and DC dont even look like skate shoes no more, they dont even look like theyre made for the job with the shiny sides...

These were the ill... fresh, comfy and even had the stash pocket

circamuska99.jpg

• Like 1

I remember when those Muskas came out, they where alrite, but at $120+ a pair, you would never catch me in em, plus every kid around had to have a pair. "please mom, please!"

globe-sabre-skate-shoes-black-grey-white.jpg

Been skating in these for a few months now. Super comfy, damn near bullet proof and they don't look like hyper day glo moon boots. Globe seems to be one of the few skate shoe companies that hasn't lost their minds with this "rave shoe" gayness.

Wow those ES are whatsup, miss the old school skate shoes.. like you said those Osiris and DC dont even look like skate shoes no more, they dont even look like theyre made for the job with the shiny sides...

These were the ill... fresh, comfy and even had the stash pocket

circamuska99.jpg

That circa shoe was nice and I'ma let you finish but the Muska with es was one of the best selling shoes of all time!! (and was the original stash pocket shoe)

es-shoes-chad-muska-1997_2.jpg