Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO INJ, THOSE ARE IGNORANT!!!

had to wait til i got home to say everything i wanted. i actually looked at those favorably when i first saw them but i think that was more attributed to the flightposite aspect. nike has bastardized so many kicks with that ugly ass 360 unit and they just keep going.

i swore i'd never cop any of these frankenstein kicks but i ended up getting these

zkipld.jpg

i wasn't the one paying and i like eggplant. wore these like 5 times before i said to myself wtf am i wearing? i hate these!

AND SERIOUSLY IF ANYONE WANTS THESE (DOUBTFUL) I WILL SHIP THEM TO YOU FOR $50 NO BULLSHIT.

but why do you ask inj, you thinking of coppin?

NO INJ, THOSE ARE IGNORANT!!!

had to wait til i got home to say everything i wanted. i actually looked at those favorably when i first saw them but i think that was more attributed to the flightposite aspect. nike has bastardized so many kicks with that ugly ass 360 unit and they just keep going.

i swore i'd never cop any of these frankenstein kicks but i ended up getting these

you dont think theyve bastardized shoes with foamposite material? dude that shit is EVERYWHERE, nike is scraping the barrel doing all they can to get every last dollar our of poor schmucks who want to rock foams but settle for lesser versions. exhibit A:

AF1-Foam-Pro-01.jpg

JB does this shit too, see these that dropped when the 3's did.

air-jordan-flight-23-classic-basketball-510892002-1

but why do you ask inj, you thinking of coppin?

not a chance in HELL.

i dont have sneaker money at the moment. probably wont for awhile.

but my wishlist consists of:

those bred 11's that people will die for come christmas

the stealth 10's that dropped awhile back

some new SB dunk highs even though they suck so bad now.

some new timbs.

thas all. im a simple man.

you dont think theyve bastardized shoes with foamposite material? dude that shit is EVERYWHERE, nike is scraping the barrel doing all they can to get every last dollar our of poor schmucks who want to rock foams but settle for lesser versions. exhibit A:

AF1-Foam-Pro-01.jpg

JB does this shit too, see these that dropped when the 3's did.

air-jordan-flight-23-classic-basketball-510892002-1

oh don't even get me started on "foamsaturation". i always laugh at dudes who treat kicks like those af1 foam fusions like a true pair of foams or are willing to shell out foam money for kicks like that.

as for those j's...i think all kids that are into kicks at a young age come to a realization that there's a difference between JORDANS and TEAM JORDANS. nuff said.

that's not to say that all hybrids are bad though. rookies and half cents are cool and a lot of other kicks.

i dont have sneaker money at the moment. probably wont for awhile.

but my wishlist consists of:

those bred 11's that people will die for come christmas

the stealth 10's that dropped awhile back

some new SB dunk highs even though they suck so bad now.

some new timbs.

thas all. im a simple man.

funny you brought up the 10's. the hoh around my way had them when they opened up which seemed weird because it opened up well after they dropped. i was gonna cop em just cuz but decided not to. a lot of people hated on em.

as far as the dunks go you should cop the camo's you posted.

oh don't even get me started on "foamsaturation". i always laugh at dudes who treat kicks like those af1 foam fusions like a true pair of foams or are willing to shell out foam money for kicks like that.

as for those j's...i think all kids that are into kicks at a young age come to a realization that there's a difference between JORDANS and TEAM JORDANS. nuff said.

that's not to say that all hybrids are bad though. rookies and half cents are cool and a lot of other kicks.

ya dude. its always gonna be the case that dudes buy offbrand makeup shit to compensate for whatever they didnt get. but i regularly trash people with non foams or non Js or whatever ... in dc its people with non foams though. i think the foam material in general is over hyped and overused.

funny you brought up the 10's. the hoh around my way had them when they opened up which seemed weird because it opened up well after they dropped. i was gonna cop em just cuz but decided not to. a lot of people hated on em.

as far as the dunks go you should cop the camo's you posted.

i actually bought the camos i posted awhile back, and they're the reason that i said dunks are trash now. they feel cheap. i own these

nike-sb-dunk-high-black-solar-orange.jpg

which are ugly as fuck but they are moon boots compared to those camos. the halloweens came with thicker padding (tongue, sole, ankle) where the camos did not. the halloweens came with thicker laces with better end caps than the camos. superior in almost every way, more comfortable, sturdy, lasting, everything.

so for that i feel shitty about paying the full $100+ for a pair of dunk highs. because i paid the same price for the halloweens and the camos and got a dramatically different shoe.

i'd still buy the 10s. im colorblind and a lot of what i wear is black and/or grey.

• 2 weeks later...