Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
These look real comfy, could definently rock these, just the color looks wierd on the swoosh logo.

These look straight, they got them in any other color?

yea black, called the lacoste concours tassle

shoes_iaec1317312.jpg

Also picked up these Red Wing pecos, apparently will last a long time and oddly enough the store clerk pulled up my last name and my pops bought the same pair same size 10 years ago 0.o

RED-WING-1155-PECOS-BOOTS-Brown-b.JPG

@injury they still make some dunks with the fat tongue. they just randomly add it to some pairs.

It isnt just the tongue though. i just feel like the shoe as a whole feels cheaper. Maybe its just the iguanas but im skeptical.

NI305050-033_pict2___37018.jpg

Even with these out ... love the subtlety.

It isnt just the tongue though. i just feel like the shoe as a whole feels cheaper. Maybe its just the iguanas but im skeptical.

yeah pretty much any given product goes down in quality after a while. clothes, food, ain't that just how it goes. as long as company's have strung you along long enough to make you a customer they figure you'll just accept the decline in quality. jordan brand is the king of that shit.

NI305050-033_pict2___37018.jpg

Even with these out ... love the subtlety.

had to do a double take. thought they were these.

picked these up today.

25s75ax.jpg

haven't copped dunks in a good long while.

they're dope though.

yea black, called the lacoste concours tassle

shoes_iaec1317312.jpg

Also picked up these Red Wing pecos, apparently will last a long time and oddly enough the store clerk pulled up my last name and my pops bought the same pair same size 10 years ago 0.o

RED-WING-1155-PECOS-BOOTS-Brown-b.JPG

1. Thanks dude, gonna cop me a pair.

2. My friend these are definently rodeo worthy.

Rock these bad boys from time to time...

clarks-desert-boots-front.jpg

got the ones on the left ... they're starting to fall apart at the stitching around the sole after ~5 months. very sad day as i like them a lot

yeah pretty much any given product goes down in quality after a while. clothes, food, ain't that just how it goes. as long as company's have strung you along long enough to make you a customer they figure you'll just accept the decline in quality. jordan brand is the king of that shit.

got a rant about the new 3's with NIKE AIR on the back? (cause i do) and more importantly will you acquire?

they're dope though.

Yeah i dig these non-screaming bright colorways.

these

G000521T.jpg

jy_twitterB_W.jpg