Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got those. Don't regret purchase.

Oh you mean the invisibility cloaks. yeah they're cool. i thought you were talking about the last ones i posted. they were made as a takedown of the penny one in the 90s. sortof like a team j, lol.

Those crimson junts are cool too. so far most of the 5 cw's have been more hit than miss to me. i got the invisibility's and the orlando pair.

I'm not a sneakerhead connoisseur like a lot of people here; most sneakers I use is for jogging/working out...

But I picked these up a few months back... 2012 Air Max I believe... more of an impulse buy... just saw em in the store. Thing about Air Maxs is they've always been known for superior cushioning & comfort. Like walking on air.

nike-air-max-2012-electric-green-1.jpg

It's pretty sturdy i guess, i just hate the way it looks and the fact that they put it on every air max release since 09 and all these corny ass hybrid kicks. counterfeiters are also having a field day with them. those up there are cool though. i'm also kinda liking the air max 2014's, 360 air be damned.