Shoes?

Fugazi

"I ain’t even excited. couldn’t care less really.

And@ birdaman yes i will spend my money on foams and look 100 times better than you in them than these."

"Only 3′s i care about are black cements."

the extent of my thoughts on those 3's on another site.

it's all for the money. THEY'RE SELLING FOR $200. i'm sure they'll gradually release more nike air jordans in time. all for $200 or more, and fools will shell out the dough mindlessly.

don't want to get to preachy because i honestly don't really care what other people do with they're money and god knows i've spent a lot on kicks.

another funny side note is that they didn't bother to put nike air on the sole which makes no sense. just another thing for resellers and their victims to bicker about.

what's your rant? you coppin?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"I ain’t even excited. couldn’t care less really.

And@ birdaman yes i will spend my money on foams and look 100 times better than you in them than these."

"Only 3′s i care about are black cements."

the extent of my thoughts on those 3's on another site.

it's all for the money. THEY'RE SELLING FOR $200. i'm sure they'll gradually release more nike air jordans in time. all for $200 or more, and fools will shell out the dough mindlessly.

don't want to get to preachy because i honestly don't really care what other people do with they're money and god knows i've spent a lot on kicks.

another funny side note is that they didn't bother to put nike air on the sole which makes no sense. just another thing for resellers and their victims to bicker about.

what's your rant? you coppin?

my thoughts are/were the same as yours, it pisses me off how blatant this is .... youre right that stupid people and their money usually go separate ways.

it's double blatant and stupid because they just released the 3's in 2011. extra fail JB.

that was pretty much what the ogs were saying. they have a thing for telling anyone under 25 that they did it first any chance they get. i'll admit i think the nike air logo does look nicer but it wouldn't be anything too earth shattering if they never put it on another jordan ever again.

that $40 bucks is laughable.

really, i don't know how they worked up the nerve to ask for it over some lettering.