random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

Slamball was so intense to me. I had a trampoline at the time, and we had a small hoop to play ball on. Would always try to do awesome dunks and whatnot. Always knew the actual Slamball wouldn't last. Way to gimmicky. I'm surprised that shit like arena football even exists today.

its definitely gimmicky.. but if i was stupid rich like that mega video guy, probably would buy a slamball court, just for shits & giggles. or just trampoline world. guess thatd just be a regular basketball court in said world. also would get a giant chess board with real people, like mr burns

Never see those white lab rats out in nature. Sheltered ass white rats.

:lol:

one of the few summers i was sent to some stupidass bible camp, there was a trampoline. all these kids would be piled inside, singing acoustic songs about jeebus, & id just chill, trampolining. the point is, this other kid had braces & hit his mouth on the side rail. it was a mess - dumbass kid got blood all over the only good thing there. jk, thats horrible. even though its true & did consequently suck

what if we lived in a society in which a regularly practiced rite of passage for parents was to save the umbilical cord for the purpose of incorporating it into a belt/tool of sorts, then present it to their child at a certain stage in life? has that never happened anywhere in the history of the universe?

one of the few summers i was sent to some stupidass bible camp, there was a trampoline. all these kids would be piled inside, singing acoustic songs about jeebus, & id just chill, trampolining. the point is, this other kid had braces & hit his mouth on the side rail. it was a mess - dumbass kid got blood all over the only good thing there. jk, thats horrible. even though its true & did consequently suck

Sounds like Jimmy from ed, edd,and eddy.

dogs piss, shit, & fart like everyone else. when you fart in front of said dogs, do they immediately know what youve done? they must

look at this dog. couldnt one just teach this dog more words? because hes already smarter than a baby for sure & remembers all his shit. it would just be a few more words, than one would be able to read a childrens book to him. hed just be sitting there, associating all those easy words with their meanings in his head as you read real slowly to him. thats wild