random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

I think I've probably watched an equal amount of both, but definitely started out on mad.

I wish they still played the reruns.

clipping my toenails.. anyone want this cake i baked?

Reminded me of the cake made with blood sweat and tears from Matilda. That was always nasty.

never read that book/saw that movie.. i know, its a big movie & shit, but just never really bothered. looked up the jist of it now & it seemed pretty awesome.. may or may not get around to that later

mad zines were funny back in the day too. never got that into them, but would occasionally browse & laugh. idk if theyre associated with mad tv, but yeah

the good ol days when mad tv didnt suck..

never really got into snl for some reason. never hated it, but never liked it either

Miss swan, and jittery coffee guy, worst characters in tv history. "he looka like a man.." wasn't funny the first time, it's not funny for the next 5 years, what utter crap.

SNL had a long run of classic sketches, and really funny stuff. For the last 8 years or so it's just unwatchable.

right kids if you don't buy this record than you're an utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter

Rest in peace Rik Mayall

Miss swan, and jittery coffee guy, worst characters in tv history. "he looka like a man.." wasn't funny the first time, it's not funny for the next 5 years, what utter crap.

SNL had a long run of classic sketches, and really funny stuff. For the last 8 years or so it's just unwatchable.

guess that is true; madtv is noticeably more juvenile

the star wars battlefront games - theyre seriously the shit. you can fly x-wings & shit in some of the levels too

WHAT!!??

Where were you before when I brought that up? That was a staple for me and my uncle for almost ten years. I'm not that big on star wars, he's a fanatic, but that game was tradition whenever I'd go see him in ny.