random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

i wonder who's going to be bold enough to make some quirky retelling of elliot roger's story into a movie in the next 5 years

Serenity is a dope movie

young nigga move that dope

how does a man place pussy on a pedestal so high that he kills other people because he didnt get any.

riding a bike with no brakes is only fun for so long

cars have been looking more attractive lately

young nigga move that dope.

riding a bike with no brakes is only fun for so long

Oh my god, totally. especially when you are riding a bike as a living. so many close calls. People were yelling at me to get my brakes fixed, but the only days was off off my shop is closed. that's in the past now.

I harvest mine when it hits about 15-18" high. I cut back to about 8" tall or so just above a set of leaves so they will produce shoots from that point.

As it grows, pinch the center shoots back every two to three leaf sets as when you do, two new shoots will come out at the leaf set just below where you removed the new shoot/bud and by the time the plant is 15-18" tall, there will be many more shoots and a bushier plant than if you just let it grow without pinching back.

This illustrates this pretty well:

large_vern.jpg

IT'S A DIRTY GAME

IT'S A DIRTY WORLD

I SELL COCAINE TO A PREGNANT GIRL

AIN'T NO TELLIN WHAT I DO FOR THAT PAPER

AND WHEN IT COMES TO SELLIN DOPE--I GOT A MAJOR

40 POUNDS OF WEED

40 DIFFERENT FLAVORS

I'M NOT A DRUG DEALER

I'M A LIFE SAVER

stitches-brick-in-yo-face.png

Why is my landlord such a useless asshole?

Why is every landlord ever such a useless asshole?

Honestly, you should keep bothering them until it's fixed, be as much of a pest as those mice are. If you threaten to report them to the housing authorities, you'll see how fast they'll get on it. slumlord ass nurga.

^^ that sounds like it would be sweet and delicious and worth the measures you'd need to hide it while you drank it.

coworker wants to bang and it is an awful idea but she's a solid 7-7.5. TEMPTED TO SMASH IN THE BATHROOM

Why is every landlord ever such a useless asshole?

Honestly, you should keep bothering them until it's fixed, be as much of a pest as those mice are. If you threaten to report them to the housing authorities, you'll see how fast they'll get on it. slumlord ass nurga.

Emailed him back and he is gonna set up an exterminator but i know this shit is far from over, it will take forever.

I bet the seat being left up pisses off feminists to no end.

when we were young, this giant lady lived on my friends street.. the rumor for years was that she had offed a stray cat that was annoying her. hopefully it was never true, but who knows

everytime this lady would come out of her house, wed just skate/bike by & yell, "cat killer! fuck you!"