random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

back in grade 10 or some shit.. had a camera & went to the library. the two school librarians who clearly felt ostracized from said schools affairs/hierarchy sped-walked to me, all happy & shit - both of them were asking me if i was from yearbook & if i had come to take flicks of them for it. i had only come in to get a flick of the anatomical skeleton model, so felt kind of bad; they were clearly let down. was like i rejected them on behalf of the yearbook people i wasnt even down with

yea about 4 times

hqdefault.jpg

first time it was like this in my room laying down with dimly lit lights and ocean sounds in the background. i felt like i was falling down into myself so many times that i became the room i was in and the person i was laying there was a guest.

i kept asking the person laying there why he was listening to birds and waves inside me, but he never answered.

other three times i just got the hardcore fear and loathing...prolly the reason why i dont fuck with spice and all that research chemical shit

salvias legal here too.. they sell x20 weak sauce shit at a lot of the corner stores, but if you look around, some of them have x40 & 60.. tried it twice. you know the futurama episode with the fourth dimensional whale? it was kind of like that.. everything in my vision became layered & it all looked like it was on a giant deck of cards with gears of every size, turning in every direction. it was actually so painful because every time one of these layers flipped, it felt like the entire front side of my body was bellyflopping.. & they were flipping fast lol. like continuous slaps all along the front of my body for what felt like a while, but turned out to be only a few minutes. you pretty much feel so weird for the whole day after that

she's a nancy botwin now and we still talk on the regular...been 8 years

hella excited she's getting a pink lacquer .22 with a thigh holster.

but how you gonna still be wearing high heels in pink bunny pajamas to drop off the dvd you borrowed ?