random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

Ha.

And with all those attitude profile surveys you have to answer to work for Lowe's...

I recently had an ecolab rep comment on the smell of a fish oil we were working with saying, "reminds me of a girl I used to date."

There were no women around, but I had zero previous meetings with the guy. I wear a lab coat so you don't see that I'm tattooed and assumed to be filthy-minded. I thought it was entirely unprofessional, though somewhat amusing.

Re: random thoughts

Last week in my English class we played Taboo (which pissed me off for a number of reasons, but whatever). Anyhow, this highly illiterate/high functioning retard jock kid gets his turn and says "black people like it" the first guess was watermelon. CORRECT.

jock retard kid doesn't bat an eye, doesn't even realize that he's said anything questionable. Life in the so very, very white northern Colorado is shocking sometimes.