random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

I just wish more companies made pants that fit thick thighed gentlmen like myself.

I tried on a few different pairs of pants at the mall a couple weeks back and there were several pairs that I couldn't even pull all the way up--not that they were tight once they were up, but that I fully couldn't pull up. Dockers and Levi's both.

firstworldproblemas.

I'm glad I'm just finding out about Death Grips...this shit is pure.

My beats are beginning to sound marketable.

never getting arrested for graff again, fuck this american justice system, such bullshit for a little hand on a train. Thank Xenu for my dad being frat brothers with my prosecutor.

bout to start flooding the streets with my street art projects, seeing as how society seems more receptive to that shit versus graff, let these yuppie fucks have their cake and eat it to, fuck risking my freedom over graff anymore.

$$$ make tha world go round.

Edit: shout out to the undercover fuckboy transit police for not turning me into another fruitvale station incident and not wilding out and shooting me over a handstyle.

Was thinking the same thing. Would atleast be rated teen for sexual situations. What ep is that hank pic from? Was thinking it was from when Peggy lies about being a nun but upon further inspection, not so.

tru

Actually feel like it was a hallucination of dale's.

this is correct, i believe

Fuck low flow toilets.

theres an episode for that too lol