random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

Truism.

Read that on the wiki page for scientology. She quit and was upset that she couldn't keep in contact with friends who were still involved with it.

Remember Isaac Hayes was one and it led to him leaving south park, and earl from my name is earl.

further truism

Wonder if people who do commercials ever feel weirded out by how many people's tv's they can be playing on in the world and the random crazy shit they can be doing during.

lol.. thats the business, i guess - if ones face is anywhere, somewhere, someones wanking to it

wasnt friends with, but known two people that were in commercials.. one of them was just in said commercials & the other also played a minor role in some b-rated show for idk how many episodes (did not watch once). they deaded that show quicktime player, though. both of them were fking tools & i doubt theyve ever pondered upon the potential consequences of their choices. one of them thought he was a writer for a year & would front with bandanas on his face at random times :lol: lame fuck

Re: random thoughts

I've never seen the whole thing. just up to the part when marlon gets shot fighting the guy with ibs. It's not bad tho, just had to bounce. Will re-checkout in time.

Marlon wayans is funny af tho.

true. had looked up epsilon at the time & saw gta, so figured that was it lol

doctors must be all fucked up in the head

Just googled myself (nh) had no clue san Andreas had epsilon music, albeit somewhat creepier as opposed to V being more peaceful.

About doctors, I'll feel that way about crime scene cops or people who respond to accidents and handle the clean up and removal and whatnot.

Sortof on topic, my old boss was telling me about when he used to work at the hospital and the people in charge of taking medical waste would come for collection. Any sort of thing could be in that bin and in summer heat it would smell indescribably bad. He told me he once saw a freshly amputated/lost leg. I was like :huh2: