problems on the home front

T=E=A=S=E

Originally posted by adderall

:cry2:

fucking love that smiley, shits so funny...

and word up EYE4ANEYE... shits not emo, shits just problems...

and thanks to everyone with the sound advice, im going to work on my new goals list and what not tomorrow. although ive done this before, and yes it helped, but like i said, it seems everytime i get ONE goal accomplished, i have 10 more problems to add to the list. but ill give it another go tomorrow.

thanks for the advice, and for listening.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no pain no gain tease, think about that hard, a rock has to go through an extreme about of heat and pain before it becomes a diamond.....no pain no gain. apply that to your life, and goals and you will realise that until you dont go through some sort of suffering you wont see any results.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

Though I think it's cool that you're venting and all, trying to straighten out your problems(unlike me) it is pretty emo...

yousa youngster arent you?

venting about my problems isnt emo, and if it is, i dont give a flying fuck. get over it mother fucker.

im to old to worry about you little kids and youre faggot ways of labeling everything.

Originally posted by fatbastard

no pain no gain tease, think about that hard, a rock has to go through an extreme about of heat and pain before it becomes a diamond.....no pain no gain. apply that to your life, and goals and you will realise that until you dont go through some sort of suffering you wont see any results.

i hear ya, its just that it seems i can never catch a break or a moment of time were everything is remotely peaceful and "okay".

the minute i get ahead or caught up even, or close to caught up even, something horribly bad happens to fuck it all up and bash my little hopes and dreams apart. :lol:

/fuck it yall, im feeling better.

:D :smiles: :beat:

teaser i will be your friend buddy

i need a penpal...

email me :D

I think you should get a pet. Maybe a cat, something that will return your affection. From what i've heard, cats will love you unconditionally, which is probably something you could use right now.

cats have nasty hair balls

Guest diggity

Tease, you should get at cat. cats are great, they dont need alot of attention so if you ever start going out alot they arnt a pain in the ass, and if you stay at home they are always chillin.

well, if you need a bode of confidence,

compare yourself to a year ago to how you are now... you're a lot more mature now... a year a go, you were living w/ your moms, and you'd be on here complaining about a buncha random shit

now you're... ok, bad example (ha ah.. im just clowning man.. you are a lot more mature, at least you're attempting to be proactive about shit).

as far as homeboy, and the girl goes... just come at him and let him know how you're feeling. if you're as close as you suggest, he'll understand. i once lost a homie cause of a girl... not cause i felt like he was spending too much time w/ her or anything, but because he changed because of her; i don't know if it's cause he matured, thought he matured, or cause she was controlling.. but i knew w/ in the first 2 min. of him telling me how he hit it, he was gonna find some way to end the friendship... 7 years down the tube. can't say i was that distressed by it, oddly enough. guess it's what he wanted, and i hope he's happy.

as for making friends.. i dunno what to tell ya.. all my friends are from highschool or through graffiti.... you like basketball right? maybe try a club? :confused:

def. stop buying crap.... look at how much you owe, and set that as your goal.. remember, the faster you pay off a credit card, the less you're gonna owe on it in the end.

but like everyone has said in everythread to help you... get off the computer.

i dunno homie, i'd try to help you out, but times are tough for me lately, and i'd still feel like too much of a father figure... good luck.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

fucking love that smiley, shits so funny...

and word up EYE4ANEYE... shits not emo, shits just problems...

and thanks to everyone with the sound advice, im going to work on my new goals list and what not TOMMOROW. although ive done this before, and yes it helped, but like i said, it seems everytime i get ONE goal accomplished, i have 10 more problems to add to the list. but ill give it another go tomorrow.

thanks for the advice, and for listening.

no, dont do it tommorow, do it now.

you cant be too busy to write down a list, no matter how big it is

procrastination can bury itself into the smallest things, and just doing the list right now can help.

Putting shit off is a damaging habbit, which is very easy to break.

give it a try

Originally posted by diggity

Tease, you should get at cat. cats are great, they dont need alot of attention so if you ever start going out alot they arnt a pain in the ass, and if you stay at home they are always chillin.

This is true.... also Tease, maybe your friend found 12oz, and started reading it and realised what a dork you are..... maybe. Haha jkjkj, dude, it could be worse, it could be alot worse.

TAKE A RISK NOW OR CONTINUE TO BE DEPRESSED.

QUIT YOUR JOB

GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND DO SOMETHING EXCITING...

HIT ON THE NEXT ATTRACTIVE WOMAN YOU SEE

REALIZE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME EVERY GETS DEPRESSED

[TURBOCAPS OFF]

You said "I am not as smart as I would like to portray"..

dude, don't try to get intelligent just to show off your awesome knowledge of words with more than 5 letters. Do it for yourself, not for other morons.

Don't worry about meeting people, chances are they'll be like me and lie to you all the time. Stick to what your doing, the alone thing, and get productive.

find a good woman and all your problems will dissappear. but if she digs out you'll be worse off than you've ever been. life keeps presenting new obstacles constantly. you can either try and overcome them, live a life of depression, or kill yourself. get a woman and all your other problems will seem easy, and if you take care of shit she might stick around and make you happy for a long time. the last 2 weeks have been the hardest in my life because i feel like i'm losing my wife who i have a 2 year old son with, so believe me, it can be worse. just don't forget that you are young and able. fuck emo.

tease, i feel for you, man. i've gone through and am going through some rough times myself.

when i was younger, i'd dilute my problems with booze or drugs. now, i don't drink much and i hardly ever smoke pot (i quit the other stuff a while back).

i've got a nice poppy garden going, some graphics to work on, i read books, pretty much keep myself busy like that. i don't chill with anyone b/c i don't know, and don't want to know anyone where i live right now. not at the moment, anyway.

you've got to understand that you have to occupy your own time. don't do it to forget, do it for yourself. you do canvases, i just peeped the canvas thread in paper chase and saw several of them. not half bad, either. you obviously enjoy graffiti and art, so do that. no one becomes Daim or Joker over night. you know that as well as anyone else here.

you're in your early twenties, right? good god, man, when i was in my early twenties i had alot of fun. first time i snorted coke off of a naked girls ass, got drunk as a skunk and puked on sorority girls at bars (on purpose), smoked mad blunts...shit, i had a ton of fun living it up like i was some sort of rock star. i'm not suggesting doing drugs or drinking, but you're young, live it up.

nowdays, i keep it simple. just learning to live is a chore in itself.

chill out with some good philosophy. television will turn you into a subserviant sheep...so will too many video games. start working out, take vitamins, drink water.

problems should make us stronger, no callous.

our comforts are our cages. be uncomfortable for awhile, it will help you to grow into a better person.

best of luck to you.

getting a girl is the worst advice...

if you can't take of your own shit, why would any other sane person want to? and why would you want such a dependent relationship.... i say don't even think about hoes til you have a more positive outlook. also, if you're trying to save up some cash.. hoes ain't the way.

Originally posted by diggity

i want to get a cat, i had one from when i was 5 til 18... loved that damn cat to death.

but we got so many animals in the fucking house already that my moms wont let me get one, i might get one anyways.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

You said "I am not as smart as I would like to portray"..

dude, don't try to get intelligent just to show off your awesome knowledge of words with more than 5 letters. Do it for yourself, not for other morons.

Don't worry about meeting people, chances are they'll be like me and lie to you all the time. Stick to what your doing, the alone thing, and get productive.

that came out wrong i suppose. but i didnt mean put on a show to people to make them believe im intelligent type of thing, i want to be smarter and more well rounded knowledge wise for myself, which in turn will show to others that i'm intelligent, well read, and not just another dumbass.

know what i mean?

Originally posted by casekonly

you're in your early twenties, right? good god, man, when i was in my early twenties i had alot of fun. first time i snorted coke off of a naked girls ass, got drunk as a skunk and puked on sorority girls at bars (on purpose), smoked mad blunts...shit, i had a ton of fun living it up like i was some sort of rock star. i'm not suggesting doing drugs or drinking, but you're young, live it up.

nowdays, i keep it simple. just learning to live is a chore in itself.

chill out with some good philosophy. television will turn you into a subserviant sheep...so will too many video games. start working out, take vitamins, drink water.

problems should make us stronger, no callous.

our comforts are our cages. be uncomfortable for awhile, it will help you to grow into a better person.

best of luck to you.

thanks for the good advice. i also like hearing that others are going through shit as well. which is ALWAYS the case, but sometimes you forget about that when you see these happy cheerful good times having mother fuckers all the time that always seem so god damn care free. so its also good to see that some of you can relate.

ive never been into partying much, to many people make me nervous, people i dont know make me nervous, and plus the parties here are lame as fuck. they are either full of people fronting so hard it hurts to watch them, or people that are acting hard and trying to be ghetto, or uppity mother fuckers who think they are better than you, or hipster trendy fucks who cant make a decision on there own without consulting -WHATS IN- magazine or watching a style show on tv. shit pisses me off.

never been big on drugs either. drinking here and there...

i need to hit the clubs and bars more, but i dont have to much extra cash to blow on drinks or getting into clubs, and im not a big fan of downtown, especially rolling by myself, trouble always seems to find me for some reason.

but yea, im working on my goals list, and im going to start getting some more shit going on.

thanks again yall for the advice, stories, and all the replies. like hearing about yalls situations and problems to, helps alot to be able to relate or hear about you guys concerns and problems to.

Originally posted by Vanity

as far as homeboy, and the girl goes... just come at him and let him know how you're feeling. if you're as close as you suggest, he'll understand. i once lost a homie cause of a girl... not cause i felt like he was spending too much time w/ her or anything, but because he changed because of her; i don't know if it's cause he matured, thought he matured, or cause she was controlling.. but i knew w/ in the first 2 min. of him telling me how he hit it, he was gonna find some way to end the friendship... 7 years down the tube. can't say i was that distressed by it, oddly enough. guess it's what he wanted, and i hope he's happy.

yea, we had a real close relationship, he's been my best friend for like 7 years now to, but im not going to bother him about it. i need to get on my grind anyways, pay my bills... find my way in life type of thing to.

he is super sprung on this chick, which i find to be kinda stupid, even though she is fine and nice, but she is like 2 years younger than him and gots a kid by someone else, so i couldnt ever see myself marrying her if i was in his shoes, but homies weird like that...

but yea, im going to handle my own shit for awhile, and when he see's im doing good, and doing my thing, he'll come around again.

and he'll always be my friend anyways, i guess we're just reaching another stage in life where we're going separate ways a little bit. it'll be ok though...

http://www.gcbla.com/gallery/mrGCB1997/waa.jpg'>

sounds like you miss the man love your friend gave you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding....lol

but seriously, join the club. my life sucks too!

Archived