problems on the home front

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

how the hell are they "emo" problems, every single person goes through shit like this. If he chooses to vent shit this way, whatever, maybe he'll get some good advice from people who have been through the same shit on here, and it seems like people have been putting in good input.

<span style='color:indigo'>He's on here everyother day telling us about his problems. Isn't he just asking to be made fun of? Solve your "problems" in the real fucking world. There's people with more burdens than your little depression phases.</span>

Alright, i don't know you or anything about you, so no offence meant if any of this pisses you off.

1.) Your best friend not calling you is nothing to cry over. Friends can hang out with other people too - and you said it's only been a week, so suck it up! you gotta learn how to entertain yourself for a while, it's not anyone else's job to do it for you. 3 of my best fucking friends have died in the past year, and as hard as it is to go through, i don't let it get me down. So don't get all huffy if your buddy is hanging out with a chick, he has a life beyond you, y'know

2.) No one is ever as smart as they wished they were. If you're thirsty for some smarts, stop THINKING about going back to school, and just go. So what if you don't know what you want to take? It's damn near impossible to run out of courses to take, even if they have nothing at all do to with your main field of study. If you have no idea what you want to do, then you can afford to dabble in other areas of study, and that should get the creative juices flowing - maybe it'll give you some ideas as to the direction in which you wish to move.

3.) There ain't shit anyone can do for you when it comes to your phobia of going out and meeting new people. Maybe you need to talk to a shrink about it, because really, there's nothing at all to be afraid of. So what if you go out on your own and get rejected or ignored by someone - you don't ever have to see that person again if you don't want to. Nobody's going to come to you if you aren't willing to put in a little effort when it comes to finding friends. Just try to stay away from the whole "desperate friend" roll that you seem to playing lately, and don't latch onto people too tightly - it freaks 'em right out. Just be lax, hang with whoever when you (and they) want to, and do yer own thang the rest of the time.

4.) if you have a lot of free time to yourself, stop thinking about how much of it you're wasting, and just start doing things. Yeah, things. Anything at all, just don't sit around on yer arse all day and do fuck all, because it's a bloody waste of time. If nothing else, just pick up yer shit and go on a trip somewhere. Travel cheap, take a passport, whatever cash you have, some clothes and a camera, and just start going. You'd be surprised how much a trip around the world (and/or the country) can open your eyes and your mind.

5.) Last but not least, cheer the fuck up. In essence, you have fuck all to complain about. You've got a home, clothes, food, a computer for fuck's sake, and nothing to really worry about. you could be a lot worse off. Be thankful for what you DO have, because nobody owes it to give you any more. You have to earn anything you want in life, so get to it. And be positive, too. You won't get anything done in your time if you always look at the negative side of a situation.

It's not as hard as you think, just don't be so afraid to try.

As you were.

Originally posted by «DÉFL£PPÄRD»

thread is currently at Gaynessity Level: 4504.

(tease, if you were to get off your computer chair ((hopefully your aren't permanently molded to it)) get out side, possibly see a therapist.. you might one day.. be at the emotional state to leave your parents house.)

originality points in «DÉFL£PPÄRD»'s post: -238264864824628.

you suck at life more than 43 me's.

ZZZZZZZZING!

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

originality points in «DÉFL£PPÄRD»'s post: -238264864824628.

you suck at life more than 43 me's.

ZZZZZZZZING!

TEASE MAN. COME ON. PLEASE? SPARE US ALL. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY SPARE YOURSELF THE EMBARRASSMENT..

Guest diggity

tease, your welcome to come out and visit me if your that bad off man. not sure what i can really offer you but figured i'd put it out there.

Originally posted by diggity

tease, your welcome to come out and visit me if your that bad off man. not sure what i can really offer you but figured i'd put it out there.

i really appreciate the offer man, but im doing better now. i just had a really down weekend for some reason and needed to talk it over with someone (and i didnt have any friends i felt like dealing with here) so... yall heard my venting.

its nothing that i need to move or run away from, just had a depressed weekend for some shit. but again thanks for the offer, maybe ill come kick it with you one day down the line...

where you stay anyways?

Archived