Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

sounds like a plan. what kind of dance should i do? should i uprock or throw down with a funky backspin? or should i convince him to salsa with me? maybe do a jig? yeah a jig sounds good. just make sure to get me a few of those pretzels, too. this dancing machine don't work for free

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ Fraid I must dissagree. Simpsons and Simpson related cartoons take priority.

Last night I had a dream. I can't remember it all that well. But I do remember being in a war zone the size of a suburban backyard with all these grenades flying everywhere. It was actually pretty good fun. I was just picking them up and launching them at the enemy ( whoever they were ).

Anyway I found out that part of the enemy were these monkeys that were able to arm and launch grenades. They were meant to be half typical circus monkey and half baboon.

Me and Bart Simpson caught one and decided to hook up our own army of half monkey half baboon solidiers. I remember Bart going "we'll name them monkey baboooooooooeerrrr err ... mufasa death mooo .....err.. never mind". He was rocking a back pack with two monkeys sitting in it. For some reason I was laughing my arse off .. then I woke up.

*edit In other news, I also saw the Australian version of a frat boy pissing out of a second story window today at uni... What I would of given for an air rifle.

**edit ALOHA IQUIT!

thumbs up for japanese steak houses. the chef was throwing eggs up in the air and splitting them perfectly on the spatula. best part of it was my broke ass didnt have to bed. im definately trying that one next time im making breakfast. line of the night: "first you eat japanese, now your eating italian bitch." gotta love a sugarmoma.

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9701/21/ninja/cooking.jpg'>

iquit,

i wasn't trying to make nice, i was trying to get race cars named after me an johnny, since we're both turbo race car drivers. it's only fitting. just for thinking i'm soft though, you just got your title changed again.

so these toys are coming out here? hmmmm.. interesting.

So tomorrow night I'm going to be climbing Mt. Fuji. We're going to start around 7 or 8 PM and hopefully reach the summit by 2 or 3 AM. Then we're supposed to watch the sunrise and then head back down. Supposedly going back down takes half as long as going up. Since there'll be no light going up, I'm not sure how good my pictures will be. But going down, and for the sunrise should be no problem. Of course I'll try to get some hotties to take some pictures with me if I see any. Anyone have any picture requests of the mountain?

if you make us be aliens, or futuristic women with mad max tits, i'm gonna change your title to something horrendous! and then just to take it a step further, i'll write script that automatically changes the words 'knight bats' into something else....something like 'pinapple humpers' or some shit. and then when you guys try getting all l33t, and pulling some shit like "kn1g4t I3@t$" you'll find out that that turns into something even worse...something like 'crippled hookers'! you have no idea as to the extent of our powers. you're messing with mother nature here homeboy, and mothernature is a son of a bitch! i know you think you're all slick cause you got gliko to make flash movies for you, well here's the real deal ally mcbeal, gliko might be a knightbat in his heart, but his heart is torn in two and bad news bears for you super mega rap star oner, i control the half that beats, you control the half that sucks!

http://www.pittsburghsoccer.com/spibestfriendsch.jpg'>

you better give us awesome names. i'd like my tattoos to be reflected in my key, and johnny better have his glasses. if you can make a little hand comes up and adjusts his glasses every 45 seconds, that would be cool too. maybe you could use that awsome slurpee baseball card/rippled plastic action graffic technology.