Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by defyoner

option 3.

buy me a 2004 Yahmaha YZF-R1. prefferably the blue one.

not gonna happen. You're not gonna get a bike.:mad:

ps-after getting my ear pierced (it's an industrial), im a little scared of piercings done with foreceps, because it fuckin hurts. tattoos, i've gotten a few and it's just a mild irritation. Decisions, decisions.

Tongue piercings dont hurt. Industrials dont hurt [i had a vertical industrial: went thru top of cartilage to bottom by little area of ear canal.. much more severe than a reg. one]. Tattoos do NOT HURT.

Okay, maybe they do, and I dont have many pain receptors.

Anyway get a half sleeve only if youve always wanted one. A tongue ring is not a permanent decision, but a tattoo.. well you already know that. Im sure youre smart enough to make the appropriate decision. But if it was me, Id be working on my half sleeves. So much sexier.

--------

On another note: NO ONE SEE THE FILM ELEPHANT. Wait, let me re-phrase that, DONT SEE THE HIGHSCHOOL FILM PROJECT CALLED ELEPHANT. Haha, I made better stuff in freshman yr of college in my 4d class than that. God. Did anyone see this?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

so, if i ever get any money saved up, should i get a

1) half sleeve or

2) my tounge pierced.

suggestions anyone.

get both:)

the tongue won't cost nearly as much as the sleeve.

i miss getting piercings:(

may i suggest getting a piercing down under?

you *won't* regret it.

Just a short run-by the reasons the movie isnt good.

There is absolutely no character definition. It shows the lives of about 5 diff people but barely. It almost feels like you missed the end and beginning of a film that might be good... but then you realize you just watched the whole movie and it sucked.

I cannot see how anyone can like this movie.. literally.. this isnt me saying "I hate Lost in Translation" [which obviously a lot of people liked].Im saying; Elephant has absolutely no good points in it whatsoever that anyone, including people with the mind capacity of a small rodent, will dislike this movie.

Thanks, and Im done ranting. Hell, at least it was a free rental at Blockbuster, right?