bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7134_186588004376_603599376_3873422_42276_n.jpg

Cannondale ST400 56cm aluminum frame. suntour alpha 3000 components with shimano 105 brakes and brake levers. dudes asking for $500.

it a few cm too big but otherwise nice for commuting, yay or nay?

Fuck that, you can get one cheaper, plus you said its to big? Well then try shifting on them dt shifters on a bike to big for you. You are going straight to eat shit city

Wouldnt get it

Fuck that, you can get one cheaper, plus you said its to big? Well then try shifting on them dt shifters on a bike to big for you. You are going straight to eat shit city

Wouldnt get it

i'm 5'8 and i've ridden a 57 before (with downtube shifters) and it wasn't too bad, getting on and off was the worst part. but if i can get it for $200 or under it is a possible new beater bike.

Looks like fun KMART.

Speaking of being off the bike, I'm thinking of picking up a trainer for the upcoming winter that is slowly creeping itself into northern ohio already. I was looking at fluid trainers as they are supposed to be quiet and I live in an apartment building. But I've heard that after a while they will eventually spring a leak and that makes me think a mag trainer is in order and just say fuck my neighbors. Any suggestions?

KM4RT... I would get a good twenty minute warm up before you do that climb. If the ride actually starts 3 miles from the base of the climb, you'll be hurting pretty quickly. Definitely warm up for a bit and you'll be surprised by how bad it really isn't. Besides, 2300+ feet of climbing in ten miles isn't bad if it's lots of switchbacks or the average gradient is 5% or less. It's when it's 8% average for that ten miles and just straight up to the top. Looks like there's a dip with a few miles to go so that should give you some rest before finishing to the top. Look at it this way... bombing down the other side will have made the climb worth it.

c-walk... I use a fluid trainer and have for three years now. Super quiet. Never sprung a leak on me. Well worth the cash, especially if you can find a deal on one. I have the Cyclops Fluid 2 and it's so nice.

Just bought this for 199..

061109014.JPG

Frame : Custom Double Butted and Tapered Reynolds 520 Cromoly Steel with Track Dropout, Externally butted seat tube

Fork: Custom Drawn Butted and Tapered 4130 Cromoly. 1" Steerer With Custom Brazed Flat Crown. (Steer Tube Is Uncut. It Can Be Threaded And Used With Threaded Headsets Or Used With Threadless Headsets)

Bottom Bracket: 68mm English Threaded

Headtube 1" (Headset not included)

Seat Post 26.8 mm

Seat Post Clamp 30.0mm (Included)

Rear Spacing 120.0 mm

I am planning on building up a fixed/free( flip flop). I'm going to try and go with green components and then get some dope shamrocks painted on the frame.

Anybody got any good spots online to buy parts?

what brand is the frame?

good place for parts = local bike shop

Mercier Kilo TT frame with no decals. Reynolds 520 Cro moly steel butted tubing, straight crown fork, horiz drop outs, no welded cable stops, 1 set of water bottle mounts, rack braze ons and drilled drop outs. This frame is incredible looking with great paint and is un-branded with no decals.

My local bike shop is pretty shitty as far as selection, there is a pretty good one in Santa Cruz but that is a pain in the ass to get to.

The main reason I wanted to get parts online is so I can find the consistent color for green, grips, chain, wheels, hubs, crank etc.