bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

RE: saddle position on the silver bike.

perhaps a femaile rides that bike and she doesnt like getting herself all rubbed on.

my ex can testify to the destruction a turbo can do to her soft parts on a long ride.

+++

otherwise just built a front 27" using a cherry nuovo record hub. not cherry anymore.

4006946132_0895b03a91_b.jpg

all about the euphemisms this evening.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres an instructable on instructables.com for a fender made out of a old tire.

not too sure

he may have it that way to relieve some pressure point/s..?

doesnt that actually make it worse (for guys)? because the slant would make you slide forward and put more pressure under your nuts.

btw as far as the pump thing

joeblowsport.jpg

this has been great...i keep a hand pump for rides but I always use this before i roll out

how much does this thing cost? because im going to have to order it because i would have seen a bright yellow and black pump at the lbs as its my favorite color combo.

I had these for about a year...

SIDI_ErgoCarbonRoad.jpg

They were my third pair of Sidi shoes. I loved 'em. Then I started wearing orthotic inserts and I had to go with something with a wider fit. Sidi does make a wide fit shoe but they're too wide, even with my inserts. Bummer. Been using these for the last few years...

nwav-aerlite-sbs-shoe-wht-det-01.jpg

I'm on my second pair of Sidi's now... I've owned a pair of Dominator 5's for two years and they're still going strong for CX/MTB. Got some Genius 6.6's and they're a world's difference for road. Stiffffffff... both shoes are in the Mega size, with aftermarket insoles in both (don't rock the stock Sidi ones...). The Specialized BG footbeds+wedges are a great addition and well worth the extra cash.

To the guy who fucked his rear wheel over... you can only reuse spokes if the new rim has the same ERD. Taco'ing the rim has very little effect on the spokes, and re-using them is not a problem.

Joker..... CX racing this weekend! Personally... I'll probably get slaughtered. May do CC Sunday depending on how Saturday goes. Haven't been able to ride barely at all lately with school and work taking up all my damn time. All my "riding" has been commuting/grocery getting lately, give or take the once a week MTB ride...