bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I miss this thread. Feel like i should be adding more to it but SSDD. Kinda got tired of the roadie for the last couple months and have been riding a mountain bike around. It's definitely breaking me emotionally since Im always getting passed up, but it's nice to have when there's singletrack potential everywhere. Also I present to you the camper bike.

5_camperbikeride2.jpg

ive been doin 10mi every morning of bike path riding, but im running into an issue. the skin on the inner thigh, on the left and right side of my taint is raw as fuck from friction. is there any one solution to this problem, or is it one of those that could be caused by a million different things? id like to push myself on distance, but the skin is cracked, red, and feels like shit.

i ride in dickies shorts and boxer briefs...

There comes a time when you just have to start wearing cycling shorts. Ditch the boxers also. If you want to get super fancy you can pick up some cycling underwear also.

There is a product called bag balm that can help with the chafing.

Once things are healed up throw some gold bond on yer nuts.

ive been doin 10mi every morning of bike path riding, but im running into an issue. the skin on the inner thigh, on the left and right side of my taint is raw as fuck from friction. is there any one solution to this problem, or is it one of those that could be caused by a million different things? id like to push myself on distance, but the skin is cracked, red, and feels like shit.

i ride in dickies shorts and boxer briefs...

babypowder.jpg

or

P10249479.jpg

nope, the problem is the skin getting sweaty and rubbing...you need put something close to your skin to wick away moisture and stop the rubbing. Bike shorts or under armour boxer briefs and some powder are the only way to go.

You can wear the bike shorts underneath your shorts if you care about what people think. But then again who cares when you are riding a bike.

Bike Thief Caught Red-Handed Gets His Ass Handed to Him.[/url]

I wouldn't say he got his ass handed to him. I don't think they beat him enough.

I once saw two young kids take off with 3 road bikes and the biggest smiles on their face. The bikes were obviously too big for them and they were holding the third bike by the handle. Hipsters' bikes are getting jacked left to right by little kids in Echo Park/Silverlake/Downtown that can't afford one.

Or leave it on because riding with brakes a good thing. Not trying to be a dick just a front brake in a serious situation ain't going to help you much.

a front brake is 80% percent of your stopping power

brake tapping is how i stopp so quick if needed

that way im not jammin up my front and flippin over the handlebars

and c-walk i didnt take it as you being a dick

you fuckin penis-jk

Or leave it on because riding with brakes a good thing. Not trying to

be a dick just a front brake in a serious situation ain't going to help you much.

What are you talking about? A front brake is the most help you can get in a serious situation. If the aim is to stop fast, the front brake can't be beat.

yeah but on a fixie a back brake does nothing but cause you to skid out. Front is all you need

It's only going to cause you to skid if it's set up too close to the rim/you hit it too hard. A rear brake is still a great thing to have in really shitty weather.

Besides, looks more symmetrical.