The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. instead of making a whats good with life thread because really.... who gives a shit (kinda) i for 1 like to hear

about people doing good now that i turned it around some. Nothing worse than hearing about how good someones doing

when you living bummy as fuck and got nothing lined up. So im just gonna babble here. 18 classes down since I started back at

school fall of 09. GPA would be a 3.8 had I not attended and fucked up 7 years ago. Depressing truth of the matter I have a BA

worth of credits at the community college. Waiting to hear back from graduate school. Mufuckin master of science nurga. Erased

35K in debt. Im officially broke but not on probation and dodged a trip up north. Its nearly a miracle. They had me stacked so

bad spitting on the sidewalk could have hemmed me up. Had a reasonably expensive fumble with something nice looking last

night. C `est la vie. Feds didn't swoop and scoop me up. Spent the afternoon on Belle isle drinking Dos Equis amber with fam.

Stopped thru Lupitas for carryout. Now I'm back at the crib watching baseball, its muted and i'm listening to soundboards instead.

5-15-70 Filmore East late show. They played 63 acoustic songs. Need to see if there was an early show. Got some blueberry, some

purple and some 60 minute DFH IPA.

I rather drink muddy water... sleep in a hollow log.... then to stay here in detroit be treated like a dog. End good rant

Nah, the person who took this picture is in PR (i think) or a similar place and when the hurricane came there it flooded their streets ... deep enough that a shark was able to swim through it. It's a real pic.

that car wouldnt be able to drive if it was deep enough for that shark.

still not believing it