The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Obama looked at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy". Hearing their exchange, the pilot of the plane said to his co-pilot," Such big-shots back there. I could throw both of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy."

first-black-president-credit-downgraded.jpg

• Like 1

This little old lady calls 911. When the operator answers she yells, "Help, send the police to my house right away! There's a damn Democrat on my front porch and he's playing with himself."

"What?" the operator exclaimed. "I said there is a damn Democrat on my front porch playing with himself and he's weird; I don't know him and I'm afraid! Please send the police!" the little old lady repeated.

"Well, now, how do you know he's a Democrat?"

"Because, you damn fool, if it was a Republican, he'd be screwing somebody!"

• Like 1

i am not amused.

This little old lady calls 911. When the operator answers she yells, "Help, send the police to my house right away! There's a damn Democrat on my front porch and he's playing with himself."

"What?" the operator exclaimed. "I said there is a damn Democrat on my front porch playing with himself and he's weird; I don't know him and I'm afraid! Please send the police!" the little old lady repeated.

"Well, now, how do you know he's a Democrat?"

"Because, you damn fool, if it was a Republican, he'd be screwing somebody!"

http://www.theonion.com/articles/scientists-say-newly-discovered-earthlike-planet-c,21111/

Scientists Say Newly Discovered Earthlike Planet Could Support Robust Economy

SANTA CRUZ, CA—Astronomers at the University of California, Santa Cruz, announced Friday that preliminary studies of Gliese 581g, a habitable planet orbiting a red dwarf star 20 light-years away, indicate its conditions are perfect to support a booming economy. "With the possibility of a nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere, the likelihood of water sources, and no indication of local zoning laws or taxes, conditions on Gliese 581g are almost textbook≠perfect for the industrial sector," said Professor Steven S. Vogt, the planet's discoverer, adding that he would not be surprised to find the planet was well-suited to host basic forms of employment. "With its unmatched areas for growth, especially in the real estate and manufacturing fields, I would advise immediate investment." Vogt said that because the planet's gravity was conducive to human beings walking on its surface, he saw no reason why people from Earth wouldn't one day be able to invest in risky speculative bubbles on Gliese 581g that would drive the planet into complete economic free fall

Punishment Is 18 Months For Killing Cheating Wife

Published: October 19, 1994

SIGN IN TO E-MAIL

PRINT

A husband who admitted killing his wife after finding her in bed with another man was sentenced to 18 months in prison by a judge who said that such a killing was understandable.

The defendant, Kenneth Peacock, 36, said he killed his wife, Sandra, 31, last Feb. 9 with a single shot to the head from a hunting rifle a few hours after he had arrived home unexpectedly during a storm. Mrs. Peacock's lover escaped unharmed.

In handing down the sentence on Monday, Judge Robert E. Cahill of Circuit Court said he was reluctant to give any prison time to Mr. Peacock, who had pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter.

"I seriously wonder how many men married five, four years would have the strength to walk away without inflicting some corporal punishment," Judge Cahill said.

The judge added that he felt obligated to impose prison time "only because I think I must do it to make the system honest."

or "cut this bitches head off!!!!!"