The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=Orlbo9WkZ2E

it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEE

Why the fuck do people get welfare because they are strung out on drugs? It's reffered to as "DRUG OF CHOICE" for a fucking reason. it was a CHOICE you made. Why the fuck are we aiding this problem, basically telling people they are sick(legitimate sickness, like cancer or some shit). Sure, they are sick, on their own fucking terms. I have no respect for someone strung out on drugs, say what you will. I got no respect for you.

Back to my point, someone got into it with me telling me that it really is a sickness , he brought up a kid who grew up in the ghetto. and that it was because they grew up in the ghetto and they had no choice. WHAT THE FUCK, So you mean to tell me a kid that is struggling in the ghetto and has enough brains to say no to drugs is left worse off then some motherfucker that CHOSE to do a drug ? Fuck that, and especially fat fucks shouldnt get welfare. FUCK

/end