The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is bare jokes...

'Horrendous Dating Email' from Scott Mills yesterday

BBC Radio 1 listener Natalie phones in regarding a horrendous email sent from a guy to one of her friends on the Scott Mills show. 6th April 2011.

--------------------------------------------------

Look, here is the score.

I move fast with things in life, I don't beat around the bush and certainly don't take any rubbish from anyone.

You have 3 options and you must choose one of them now, before I waste any more time and money on you.

There are other more deserving women who would be much easier to trust. I also expect a response to this email, no matter what, pretty much minutes after you get it.

1. Just be a lover. You would share me with others. As a lover you can't expect any gifts, dinners, flowers, taxis, and whatever you would expect at the moment. I have women who I can just sleep with - lots. That's what I've been doing for a while now, but not since I met you. You can come and sleep with me at times but you'll have to make your own way to my flat as paying for taxis is not something I need to do to have to sleep with women. I don't have to buy them flowers or take them out to dinner - ever. They crave my time and attention and the kind of attention you are getting. Also if you choose this option I will still be looking for other women. The kind of woman I can date and have a relationship with and one day, maybe more. If you choose this option the intensity will stop, totally. That kind of treatment is reserved for special women. See below.

2. We can work towards having a relationship. If this is the case then expect the same golden treatment as well as phone calls, texts etc. In return I'd expect sole rights to you and expect you to respond whenever I get in touch. You say I'm intense but that is because I'm seeing only you. If I wasn't intense it would mean I was sharing myself with other women. You've had a taste of what I am and what I would do for a girlfriend. Take it or leave it but you can't be both. There are billions of women out there and it's a numbers game. It should be obvious how I feel about you so it's in your hands now. I can't do anymore but will not work hard to be with someone who doesn't appreciate me for who I am.

3. We call it a day and it all ends now. I will pester someone else on my quest to find the right woman and go back to the easy structure of trouble-free love with multiple partners. Look at it from my point of view - why should I waste money and time on someone who doesn't want to be with me? It's not fair and I won't accept it. I deserve more and won't accept being treated/ignored by someone who I give so much to. My spare time is valuable to me and there are a lot of women who crave it. Yes it's arrogant but it's also true, so deal with it. Whatever you choose I will not fight because I've fought enough and I'm starting to feel quite down about it. You're not the only woman in the world - I saw you and decided that you were worth pursuing. I liked what I pursued and are willing to have either lover or girlfriend. You can't go from lover to girlfriend so once you have given me a decision then it is final. You can't have it both ways. I don't have to give any attention or money to sleep with women - the best women at that. I know I'm intense but intense people make the best lovers. If I like a girl I pursue them as a girlfriend, if not I just sleep with them. But they certainly can't expect flowers etc. Make your bed and lie in it. I don't take rubbish and I do what's right and say whatever I need to say to get the point across.

he be pimpin

"GOOD MORNING!"

"Tell me about yourself

Why do you feel that you will be successful in ...?

Why did you decide to interview with our organization?

Are you willing to relocate?

Why did you choose your major? "

"Let me show you something........You know Volkswagen's have electrical issues right?"