The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tumblr_lgrqfkyQur1qcjosxo1_500.png

“Rashida Anderson thought she was being a good mother by punishing her son for getting in trouble at school. She took away the 16 year old child’s Playstion 3, and that proved fatal.

Here is what the Philadelphia News reported, which included a confession from 16 year old Kendell…

: According to Anderson’s statement, the 11th grader from North Philadelphia paced for about three hours trying to decide if he should kill his mother.

“I couldn’t stand the arguing,” read the youth’s statement.

When the hammer attack did not kill her, Anderson told police, he dragged her downstairs and tried to “cremate her” in the kitchen oven. When that failed, he continued, he beat her in the head with a chair leg before dragging her body outside and hiding under debris in an alley behind the house.

Lucke said that Anderson expressed remorse for the crime and told him: “If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom … she was the only person who cared for me.”

for post 888, i give you:

13673 Comments for this entry

esesli cet

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:34 pm

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

college information

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:37 pm

Amazing blog layout here. Was it hard creating a nice looking website like this?

Shipwrecked movie download

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:37 pm

comment2 movie Quest for Camelot Half Past Dead 2 download movie download movie Henry Poole Is Here Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers movie download Kickin It Old Skool Prestige, The full download download Control full download Reservation Road download movie Deck the Halls download movie Shaolin

Merchant Account

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:41 pm

Your house is valueble for me. Thanks!…

Beats Lady Gaga

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:46 pm

I force you all wholesome era, this install is absolutely worthwhile I would without exception follow this site. Remedy me a drawing of timedata would be btained from this site, or wish to. But I after you to be acquainted with that this plot is in actuality good Thanks a allotment for the amicable of sublime theme thither this topic.

movie Flu Bird Horror

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:48 pm

comment2 download movie Nightmare on Elm Street, A movie Another Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild! download Australia Maverick download Three to Tango movie download EuroTrip Prayers for Bobby download movie download movie WSU: Poetic Injustice Caged download online The Morgue movie download Charlie Chan at the Circus

The Dilemma movie

March 23rd, 2011 on 6:59 pm

comment4 movie download The Gift Chain Letter movie download Eye of the Beholder download Ravenous download Cold Mountain full download Cradle of Fear The Benchwarmers movie download download movie Rohtenburg Barbarossa download Terror by Night download movie

movie download Blade Runner (Final cut)

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:11 pm

comment1 download Menace II Society Dara O Briain - This Is the Show movie download movie The Gambler, the Girl and the Gunslinger download online About a Boy Charley Varrick full download Road Trip download Walking Tall Over the Hedge movie My Neighbour Totoro Rubber movie download

Hostage full download

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:23 pm

comment5 Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil full download The Informant! download movie Miracle at St. Anna City of Ember movie download movie download Snatch. movie download Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, The download movie The Science of Sleep The Voyage That Shook the World full download Wanted

Kandi Fulling

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:28 pm

You possess certainly been very stressful writing up this wonderful post, It was really interesting to read. Can’t wait to check out what you write about in the next month - If you would know the value of money try to borrow some. Benjamin Franklin 1706 1790

Voip Termination

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:32 pm

I just now wanted to thank you once again for this amazing web page you have built here. It really is full of ideas for those who are genuinely interested in this specific subject, particularly this very post. You really are all amazingly sweet plus thoughtful of others and also reading your site posts is a fantastic delight in my experience. And what a generous treat! Jeff and I really have fun making use of your tips in what we have to do in the future. Our list is a mile long and tips will definitely be put to excellent use. Voip Wholesale

i7 laptop

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:33 pm

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!

Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus movie

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:35 pm

comment2 Big Fan movie download Air Force One movie Winters Bone download online Witchmaster General WALL-E movie download download Psychosis download online Virgin Territory Gods and Generals download movie Facing Ali full download full download Bandslam

Merilyn Hilgeman

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:41 pm

hopefully this comment doesn’t appear multiple times (it seems to freeze once i try to post my comment.. not certain if it’s really posting), but all I truly wanted to say was fantastic post and thanks for sharing.

download online Dark Hours, The

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:46 pm

comment1 Blob, The Home Alone 4 download movie Fanboys movie 50 First Dates download download online Hard Way, The Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets movie movie Le fabuleux destin dAmelie Poulain 8 Mile movie Before Sunset Replacements, The download movie

download movie Malibu Shark Attack

March 23rd, 2011 on 7:57 pm

comment2 Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd download movie Is Harry on the Boat? download movie movie The Film Emotional Atyachar full download Little Miss Sunshine Fly II, The full download download online TRON: Legacy Tightrope movie movie Black Snake Moan full download Thou Shalt Not Kill… Except Vanilla Sky movie download

download movie Secret Handshake, A

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:09 pm

comment6 download online The Mummys Kiss movie download Unfaithful download online Bottom Live 3: Hooligans Island The Gift download Hong Xi Guan: Zhi Shao Lin wu zu download The Stendhal Syndrome movie The Dunwich Horror Finding Forrester movie download Poltergeist full download Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The download movie

Merchant Account

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:13 pm

This is the suitable weblog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually arduous to argue with you (not that I actually would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

Babysitter Wanted download movie

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:21 pm

comment5 Death Force full download Henry Poole Is Here download Triangle movie Cover movie download download movie The Enforcer download Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie download movie Iron Man movie Made of Honor full download Skeletons movie Burke and Hare

Colic Baby

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:28 pm

Found your blog through Yahoo! Great post. I think you hit the nail on the head with it. I think most everything you said was awesome. Keep up the good work.

Harsh Times

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:34 pm

comment1 download movie The Tourist Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard movie download movie Forrest Gump download Oceans download Scream 2 Sam Whiskey Blazing Stewardesses movie download Top Secret! download Barbarossa Invasion, The

Linda Mieszala

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:40 pm

I like this website so much, saved to favorites .

download online Castle in the Sky: The World of Laputa

March 23rd, 2011 on 8:45 pm

comment1 Godfather, The full download download Mr. Baseball movie download Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales download Wildfire: The Arabian Heart full download Prophecy: Forsaken, The City of Angels download movie download Bitten movie download Rocky IV Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, The movie download movie Godfather, The