The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
same here tried using this a bright green one today and it left a silver streak on the page

lol....i feel your pain.

back in the day, me and the homies got a 10 gallon bucket of paint mixed up at the hardware store for a background on a production....when i sprayed a can of royal blue onto it, the color came out mauve (pink)....but when i sprayed the can of blue onto any other surface, it was blue....weird.

i just went to grill up some kangaroo for dinner, i had one fillet left over from the other day along with a new package. when i opened up the container with the older piece it had the aroma of rank pussy and just like rank pussy i didn't eat it.

someone log into their photobucket account

you know that blue bar button you click to start choosing files to upload?

that shit is not there for me at all so i cant load flicks, WHAT THE FUCK

is it missing for you (anyone)? or am i just cursed with some photobucket bullshittery?

is it possible that because i dont have the latest version of "flash", that bullshit uploading button isnt there?

im going to break something regrettable in about a second

.... now mhmmmmm What is with the shit captcher? how is one able to then now deaktiviren? because I mince if I the Shit always against must give

Sry for my English

<<< German

thank you dear :

I have some very important proposals, an exception sections of the work of the addendum

Or the possibility of nominating topics for the emergence of Dbla choices that are currently

du hast schon recht, man sollte wirklich nicht bei schlechtem wetter rumheizen, es geht immerhin nicht "nur" um das eigene leben, das man bei hohem tempo riskiert! aber ich kann versichern das es bei mir nicht der fall war! ;-)

someone log into their photobucket account

you know that blue bar button you click to start choosing files to upload?

that shit is not there for me at all so i cant load flicks, WHAT THE FUCK

is it missing for you (anyone)? or am i just cursed with some photobucket bullshittery?

is it possible that because i dont have the latest version of "flash", that bullshit uploading button isnt there?

im going to break something regrettable in about a second

seriously though

cryinggirl.jpg