The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i get home today from a vacation visiting my parents at their house. i wanted to stay longer, but dude that lives down stairs has recently developed a coke habit and has been doing some real suspect shit. i was told he was going to be throwing a party some time within the next couple of days so i wanted to make sure i was able to guard my shit from his coke fiend friends that would be rolling through for the party --

i'm sitting here, playing counter strike: source just kind of winding down from the weekend of being around people and some dude straight up walks into my room. i just turned and stared at him, real quick he says "oh im sorry" and closes the door.

so i call my house mate and ask him if it was his boy that just tried to roll through my room like he owned the place... he said "oh, he was up there using the bathroom, he was probably just curious, it isn't like he was going to steal anything"

uhhhhhh..... i'm not even worried about dude stealing something.. well i would be, but that isn't my concern, what my concern is you fucking tool is that you and all of your 40 year old ex-pro skater burn outs think it's ok to be curious about someone elses room, and go and see what is up.

this nigga gettin kicked out when everyone returns from vacation. last straw shit right here.