The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by truethug

sigh is a gay fag you are too you should fuck him in the ass it would be the best for you ...go home study up on some graff history classes and get a life you fag tell me who you are we will have beef i will go to your town and destroy it and you fuck all you girls drink all your beer steal all the shit you wish you could have paint everything you dont have the balls too and beat all your bitch asses....your a joke

how's about you post some of your super ill throwies, hand's, and burners and then talk shit homeslice. you sound like another trucker hat wearing fag talking shit, i bet you got zero spots and live in a suburb. see through haters.

You aint killin shit but your head gettn pissed at all sigh's freights. Fools cryin on here like some little babies got me lmao. yall play the tough guy act real good! talkin westcoast this an that when you know the westcoast aint really all that big an bad to do graffiti in. overrated like jail time.

the whole geso/grey/felon argument has been prevalent for a long time..clearly the influence has been taken. I actually thought that I was looking at a felon..then I thought felon was his boy and painted a sigh piece....ouch

I must say: dude has some impressive technical skill and will most likely develop his own style in the coming years. I disagree with any notions of him falling off due to his tenacity.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest schick1

i saw the dos wall at scribble last year, but are ther any flicks of bombing or clean trains floating around?

Originally posted by truethug

thats all i wanted for you to realize he is just some freight dude that no real writer cares about and that only toys in his circle jock him and you just said that so thanks.

DONT YOU THINK THAT IS JUST YOUR OPINION???????OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES ,EVERYBODIES GOT ONE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SIGH ,YOUR THE TRUE THUG.................

• 4 months later...

Archived