The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

the more i think about it 2000 is im sure an understatement..... i think what i like about sigh best is he still just reps dos and hasnt jumped on a buncha other crews, in a day where everyone is on eachothers crew he stays reppin the same crew as always, i respect that

I have a lot of respect for kids who just push one crew...........good point!

• 2 weeks later...

ive said a few critical things about sighs style-source issues in the past, and if i ever meet dude i promise to owe him a beer and an apology...regardless of style crap, hes def one of the most up writers i ever see, and hes always painting a full on burner, rarely ever anyhting less. sorry for hating in the past, ive been converted. this one burns:

http://homepage.mac.com/contextor/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2004-04-17%2015.35.25%20-0700/Image-F67CD18590BE11D8.jpg'>

ok here it is the real deal this fool sucks no real writer cares about him or even herd of this fool .nobody cares how many he does,holw long he paints ..lets get to the facts here, he bit everything he does first felon then geso then grey. geso changed his shit cause he realized how wack it was ,all sigh did for good writers was make them way sicker ,cause they didnt want anything to do with that style anymore.sigh is a discrase and he thinks hes so sick ,,hes a bitch tell him to go to cali and see what happens ,there is no respect there ,big deal he paints with some toys and toys jock him where did he come from he has no real roots look at the people he bites thoes guys are legends with real respect..so fuck all you bitches and pussys you need to snap outa the sigh trance and realize what the fuck is going on...

i promise you 4 things....1 that i will kill you and him at the same time..2 that i will burn you and him at the same time ..3 i will go to his house and yours and shoot you and your family..4 that you suck dick......thankyou have a goodnight..have some respect you fag before i drop the bomb and you see who you r talking to

Originally posted by rich ramirez

i promise you 4 things....1 that i will kill you and him at the same time..2 that i will burn you and him at the same time ..3 i will go to his house and yours and shoot you and your family..4 that you suck dick......thankyou have a goodnight..have some respect you fag before i drop the bomb and you see who you r talking to

hell yes. youre the man

some of his earlier shit looked likefelon, and some of his later shit had a slight resembelence to grey or geso. but homie has definetly taken on a culture of his own. to top it all off this guy is running hard. with full on color burners...by the pound. "absolutely no skimpy tag shit" only person who comes close from this era is coupe. from a benching only standpoint it boarders on disgusting how much this fool is up.. haters will continue to hate, the world would not be the same without you, but this dude definetly deserves his proppers....

i got a grip of sigh fliks that im too lazy to find and post.

bump for sigh, a definite rockstar.

thanks a million for proving richard s spoint .you say your nonsence and then drop a nother toys name like coup ,never heard of him eather...im glad some one finaly talked some shit about this dude ..jesus crist are you people blind ..sigh will fall off soon geso and felon and grey have been around for yearsand arnt going anywhere..maby sigh is a hero in his circle of toys so thats all that matters the rest of the world knows ...nobody cares about that dude he will never be a geso ,rime ,revok,sever,grey,amaze,sento,some,gk..he just will be some old fag that did some trains and bit a bunch of peoples old shit that they hate .....

Originally posted by truethug

thanks a million for proving richard s spoint .you say your nonsence and then drop a nother toys name like coup ,never heard of him eather...im glad some one finaly talked some shit about this dude ..jesus crist are you people blind ..sigh will fall off soon geso and felon and grey have been around for yearsand arnt going anywhere..maby sigh is a hero in his circle of toys so thats all that matters the rest of the world knows ...nobody cares about that dude he will never be a geso ,rime ,revok,sever,grey,amaze,sento,some,gk..he just will be some old fag that did some trains and bit a bunch of peoples old shit that they hate .....

good job on making a new name to talk shit. TRUE THUG :mean:

SIDENOTE I CAUGHT THIS TODAY............................

http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/v235/420420420/DSC00404.jpg'>

:king:

well i never said sigh was the best or had the most original style.

i never said sigh took over streets entire cities. i never said sigh rocked europe trains. all im saying is that sigh is up on american freights...hard. maybe he will fall off in a couple of years who really gives a flying fuck. he bit an arrow from this guy, he bit a connection from that guy. thats booty chatter! lets look at the early shit from all the people on your list and we'll see which one didnt have an influence. none of them are from the 70s so at some point they all took something from someone before them. definetly not here to argue. definetly not here to fan out on sigh (even though he is the man) and definetly dont want my famlies well being threatened by a true thug, on the internet. my only point is that as far as freights go, sigh is up like a motherfucker and im not too cool to say it.

I dont know who you are, and i dont have anything against you, but before you go dissing anyone (sigh or coupe) you should probbably do a little more research on their background. I dont know a whole lot about sigh except the fact that he paints alot of freights, and i know coupe paints alot of freights also. But i know about coupe and i know he doesnt JUST paint alot of freights, he is a great writer overall, and far from a toy. If i knew more about sigh i could say more about him, but personaally i am not going to hate on sombody who has an excessive amount of ups, not just ups but quality ups. Liking a style all comes down to personal prefference and because sombody doesnt like another persons style doesnt mean they are a toy. But just because YOU havent heard of a writer (in your case coupe) doesnt mean they are toy at all. It's your ignorance to call out a bunch of shit and label people when you dont know your shit.

Guest The Boss

best part of what he said is hes fucking serious. respect :king:

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

well i never said sigh was the best or had the most original style.

i never said sigh took over streets entire cities. i never said sigh rocked europe trains. all im saying is that sigh is up on american freights...hard. maybe he will fall off in a couple of years who really gives a flying fuck. he bit an arrow from this guy, he bit a connection from that guy. thats booty chatter! lets look at the early shit from all the people on your list and we'll see which one didnt have an influence. none of them are from the 70s so at some point they all took something from someone before them. definetly not here to argue. definetly not here to fan out on sigh (even though he is the man) and definetly dont want my famlies well being threatened by a true thug, on the internet. my only point is that as far as freights go, sigh is up like a motherfucker and im not too cool to say it.

thats all i wanted for you to realize he is just some freight dude that no real writer cares about and that only toys in his circle jock him and you just said that so thanks.

Can you say,a combo of mixing paint and euro cans..So whats the point ?I s it hardcore to use bullshit krylon ?just wondering?Its not what you use it's who's using it.Some of this guys stuff does thing for me ,some not.But dont get it twisted he gets around!And as far as some body on the west saying they dont know him ?Well there is many westcoast heads I never see when i'm on the east coast that kill the western coast on freights.I mean Geso is tight as hell,but when i'm on the east coast,i dont see him as much.When im in Cali I dont see alot of Sigh ?Get off the thread if ya'll aint got no good shit to say !

im waiting patiently for this bomb to drop.

sigh is a gay fag you are too you should fuck him in the ass it would be the best for you ...go home study up on some graff history classes and get a life you fag tell me who you are we will have beef i will go to your town and destroy it and you fuck all you girls drink all your beer steal all the shit you wish you could have paint everything you dont have the balls too and beat all your bitch asses....your a joke

Archived