The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

i don't understand where all the shit talking is coming from? what is it that makes the other people mentioned different? a couple years experience? dude is up more o nfr8s then any of the people mentioned. to me thats putting in work? if it were subways in nyc in 88 wouldnt he be kinging shit? so what if hes realtivly new he's still up more then some of the older cats mentioned just my two cents....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright on the real homies up Sigh...But he does bite..which is cool to an extent...But I think you all blew all up to much so now he does it on purpose....

I see him running alott more than I see the other toys who have there threads./.

!@12 PROPHET GRAMMY AWARDS...TONIGHT...

All the 12 OZ toys who post there shit...

But I would not call him a king...shit...I dont see him up that much...

that sucks you post your own fliks......And I still run more than you just from people catching my shit benching.....

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Asiquan+Jan 6 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asiquan - Jan 6 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ghostvandal@Jan 6 2005, 04:59 PM

anybody related knows how much this dude has done? and how the fuck does he afford all this montana!?

Yeah so how the fuck does he afford all that montana????????

[/b]

The kid even got spots to push montana...its crazy..........If I didnt see it ...I would'nt beleive it..!!!

i can say this about him...frieghts are easy to hit. and he is on the PVC stealing some style.

i dont care if he is a big guy it aint stopping how he bit the fuck out my crew and me....specially that scribble wall and those cloud pieces that I MADE UP. fuck sigh fuck freighty cat ass niggas lets see some tags of his or something besides 'FRAID trains

-sixteen

Originally posted by 22fillmore@Jan 7 2005, 10:33 AM

i can say this about him...frieghts are easy to hit. and he is on the PVC stealing some style.

i dont care if he is a big guy it aint stopping how he bit the fuck out my crew and me....specially that scribble wall and those cloud pieces that I MADE UP. fuck sigh fuck freighty cat ass niggas lets see some tags of his or something besides 'FRAID trains

-sixteen

'fraid trains... haha.

Originally posted by Asiquan+Jan 6 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asiquan - Jan 6 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ghostvandal@Jan 6 2005, 04:59 PM

anybody related knows how much this dude has done? and how the fuck does he afford all this montana!?

Yeah so how the fuck does he afford all that montana????????

[/b]

ITS CALLED MIX PAINT OR GET A HUSTLE

Originally posted by 22fillmore@Jan 7 2005, 05:33 AM

-sixteen

FACT ;1 YOUR SCARED OF HIM

2 GET A HAIR CUT

3 YOUR NOT TUFF

4 YOU DIDN'T MAKE UP A CLOUD PIECE

'freights are easy to hit'.....pshh, as if every spot is the same. that is waaaay to broad a statement to be able to justify. simply put- some spots are chill, some ARE NOT.

secondly, i don't know how many fr8s sigh has but i've heard different numbers kicked around. so let's just say for arguments sake that he has a total of 1,800 fr8s. i'm not sure how anyone could say it's easy to paint that quantity when considering the time and dedication it takes. seemingly, the vast majority of writers so far have burnt out before reaching that amount.

word

Archived