The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though he is the homie, We all Hate him equally. Yes im jealous of how much he paints and the dedication the that fucker has in any weather. (here is why i hate him) Its 10 degrees, ice on the ground and the paint is dripping like a waterfall, me and lyes go home after four. This fucken monster stays out there all night and does like 10+ full color clean ass jammies. By the time we defrost, wake up and burn one the next day, he is on to the next yard waiting for his paint to dryyyyyy!!!! :king: :mad: :dazed:

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

this is the best example of jealousy i can find on this board. unless you have serious personal issues with this man, there is no reason to "hate" him. there are a lot of writers who's graffiti i think sucks (maybe yours)..but im not walking around saying "i hate you". fresh, clean pieces,and more rolling than you can shake a stick at. il give this a bump.

ok, I love him.

Originally posted by southrngent

Even though he is the homie, We all Hate him equally. Yes im jealous of how much he paints and the dedication the that fucker has in any weather. (here is why i hate him) Its 10 degrees, ice on the ground and the paint is dripping like a waterfall, me and lyes go home after four. This fucken monster stays out there all night and does like 10+ full color clean ass jammies. By the time we defrost, wake up and burn one the next day, he is on to the next yard waiting for his paint to dryyyyyy!!!! :king: :mad: :dazed:

couldn't have said it better myself, dude paints like 15 trains a night, goes home to eats nails and glass for fuel, then goes out and does it all over again. Die with your boots on, Sigh is a fucking asshole!!

Guest schick1

anyone have flicks of sigh on anything other than freights? does he only paint freights? either way i woudn't mind seeing some bombing or peicing on a wall or maybe a clean train either way sigh is a mad man

Guest Rip Hamilton

quality+quantity, and well planned out freights, every fuckin time.

how can you hate???

YO!

http://www.graffinc.com/images/sigh10.jpg'>

this is all yours SIGH ..fuck the highlight shit just burn with letters ...

i have faith in you.....all that cloud bubble type shit with highlights is already been played.. just my advice, i see kids like spek itd doing it now and lead controls that shit so my drugged up advice is burn with letters not colors and highlights....im all jammed up bro.:huh2: :spin: :spin: :spin: :freak2: :smiles: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

these faces amuse the drugged out mind, i like to watch them appear when i hit submit reply hahaaha thats where my heads at man..but take my advice if you look at this post..

forgot to sign my post

JETONE BOSTON ADD BFS KWS r.i. ma. jacking.every.toy

doped the fuck up... when it comes to the get high, baby im a junkee bastard

Archived