The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bpts finest@Oct 8 2005, 09:53 AM

damn this guy ..gets up soo much i see alot of his fr8s at the yard ...much props keep doing your thing...

FOR SURE, I CATCH HIS SHIT ON THE REGULAR...... HERE'S JUST A FEW FROM THE COLLECTION.......

(SOME ARE BLURRY BECAUSE THEY WERE TAKEN FROM VIDEO FOOTAGE, SO SORRY ABOUT THOSE)

sigh1jh.jpg

sigh20ag.jpg

sigh34cg.jpg

sigh48ih.jpg

sigh56pb.jpg

sigh67zk.jpg

sigh73gd.jpg

sigh82rl.jpg

• 1 year later...
thanks a million for proving richard s spoint .you say your nonsence and then drop a nother toys name like coup ,never heard of him eather...im glad some one finaly talked some shit about this dude ..jesus crist are you people blind ..sigh will fall off soon geso and felon and grey have been around for yearsand arnt going anywhere..maby sigh is a hero in his circle of toys so thats all that matters the rest of the world knows ...nobody cares about that dude he will never be a geso ,rime ,revok,sever,grey,amaze,sento,some,gk..he just will be some old fag that did some trains and bit a bunch of peoples old shit that they hate .....

I guess this poster is eating their words. Sigh is still going just as strong two years after his post here. I find it amazing that anyone can paint at this volume for so long. Forget about the painting part think about all the time it takes to rack the paint Sigh uses to get up. I highly doubt he is paying for it unless he is rich...cause thats alot of motherfucking paint to get up with and he paints quite large.

As for many of the names he compared Sigh to...well outside of Sento's name above most of those names have style influenced and in some cases out right bitten from original NYC- AOK member's. Their are not many writers in this game who come along whose style is not influenced by writers from the past or present. Just ask original members of AOK who they are influenced or who the have have bitten from. You will here the names of writers from TMT, TDS , RTW & CIA crews spoken with praise.

I guess this poster is eating their words. Sigh is still going just as strong two years after his post here. I find it amazing that anyone can paint at this volume for so long. Forget about the painting part think about all the time it takes to rack the paint Sigh uses to get up. I highly doubt he is paying for it unless he is rich...cause thats alot of motherfucking paint to get up with and he paints quite large.

As for many of the names he compared Sigh to...well outside of Sento's name above most of those names have style influenced and in some cases out right bitten from original NYC- AOK member's. Their are not many writers in this game who come along whose style is not influenced by writers from the past or present. Just ask original members of AOK who they are influenced or who the have have bitten from. You will here the names of writers from TMT, TDS , RTW & CIA crews spoken with praise.

I side with you on this? But I mean..........what NYC writers that are Sentos age weren't influenced by TMT, TDS, RTW and CIA? Those guys were real killers..........

Everything you say makes sense.........I agree

hhhmmmm what do i think of sigh...? hands down the man is a beast i have a friend that lived in richmond i got flics of the good old richmond days as well as a home video all fom like 2000 they were crazy then and crazy now....all dos kills shit hands down you gotta remember one thing....."Jealous Ones Envy"......do you homie....

Archived