The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my friend thinks and is convinced...he tells me sigh is a csx worker...travels on the fr8s and paints them after shifts...makes sense to me...his stuff is up constantly and is full blown

yo holmes, not to dry snitch on the dude, but you are about 99% right with that statement. not csx tho

not to dry snitch? that's like the dry snitchiest shit to say ever, why put things like that online?

woah man chill the fuck out. do you know how many people work for the railroads? literally HUNDREDS theres no way the fuzz could track him down. also, he wears levis and nikes and sometimes wears a hat.

woah man chill the fuck out. do you know how many people work for the railroads? literally HUNDREDS theres no way the fuzz could track him down. also, he wears levis and nikes and sometimes wears a hat.

I knew that was him in the yard... the hat...

Funny_hat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
what are you a fuckin mathematician? you workin for the census bureau? nerds

i like freights. there are possibly hundreds of thousands. bnsf has like 35-40 thousand. UP and CSX have tens of thousands as well.

nerd? cuz i give a fuck and know some shit about what im into? foolish. stay away from the lines.

I like your graff dude, but that Baby piece just about sums you up.

i feel like a freight is worth about 5000 passenger cars in the long run. if you think about it that passenger car will live for a couple days max, while a freight is going to live until it fades or gets capped, while it travels all over the country. id rather get my shit seen by a multitude of people from different states rather than a few people see it on the platform..

Archived