I'LL KILL ALL JNCO WEARING CREEPS

DR+DELUSION

how old are you? when it was 96ish all i remember was going to the mall and seeing huge fucking pants, airwalks and ball bead necklaces with hemp being optional. if you don't remember maybe you weren't born yet. does kandie kid mean anything to you people? limp bizcuit was covering george michaels and no one thought it was gay... and girls were really into wife beaters. i guess i could have said all of this in the 90's memories thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how old are you? when it was 96ish all i remember was going to the mall and seeing huge fucking pants, airwalks and ball bead necklaces with hemp being optional. if you don't remember maybe you weren't born yet. does kandie kid mean anything to you people? limp bizcuit was covering george michaels and no one thought it was gay... and girls were really into wife beaters. i guess i could have said all of this in the 90's memories thread.

this type of thing still happens. have you seen high school kids lately.

shits PURRRRRRRRE GOLD!

i just died a little inside

i thought that was cool back then too

you could smuggle a midget in those pants

how old are you? when it was 96ish all i remember was going to the mall and seeing huge fucking pants, airwalks and ball bead necklaces with hemp being optional.

maybe the mall PARKING LOT... minus the "ball bead necklaces" and jnco brand.

shit im sure most people that grew up skateboarding like me are happy gear went clean cut after the era your speaking of but are you knocking the history of it?

and im now realizing my second guessing of fucking JNCO wasnt worthy at all cause son, yer an idiot. and that brand was NEVER fly with anyone other than wiggers rocking backwards bandanas and XXL tupac tshirts in your ghey mall FOOD COURT.

youz a herb homie.

maybe the mall PARKING LOT... minus the "ball bead necklaces" and jnco brand.

shit im sure most people that grew up skateboarding like me are happy gear went clean cut after the era your speaking of but are you knocking the history of it?

and im now realizing my second guessing of fucking JNCO wasnt worthy at all cause son, yer an idiot. and that brand was NEVER fly with anyone other than wiggers rocking backwards bandanas and XXL tupac tshirts in your ghey mall FOOD COURT.

youz a herb homie.

yea bruh felx bruh i must be some herb cause i think looking like a parachute isn't cool even though it was over 10 years ago. that shit was like a plauge in the midwest when i was growing up. kids rocked it hard while listening to the splipknot and mushroom head. i was into bmx when i was younger so it was always loose fitting straight legs for me bruhhhhhh but look how mad you are.

Archived