Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vlad

Madrid train blast

- At least 173 people have been killed and more than 600 wounded in a series of explosions on Madrid's railway network at the height of this morning's rush hour, rescue services say. There has been no claim of responsibility in the attacks, but Spanish officials are blaming terrorists from the Basque separatist group ETA.- CNN

http://i2.tv2.dk/images/s/3ab7c8653bdce2627328712c1ea6d906/106203'>

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/europe/03/11/spain.blasts/top.newwreckage2.ap.jpg'>

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/europe/03/11/spain.blasts/story.newwreckage.ap.jpg'>

http://www.politiken.dk/images/04/03/11/0403111307498210_72b40c9c.jpg'>

http://img.ekstrabladet.dk/images/04/03/11/0403111042277710_68b6630f.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shits fucked up for sure. something like 4 seperate blasts at the heighth of the commuting hour in order to maximize the damage.

Basque separatist movement normally calls in warnings. There were no calls made this time...so some are talking about Al Quaeda involvement.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SteveAustin

Basque separatist movement normally calls in warnings. There were no calls made this time...so some are talking about Al Quaeda involvement.

word to that, its close to impossible to be ETA since they always* warn before the hit and they always* claim responsibility...remember spain was one of the biggest supporters of the war against iraq in europe. I smell something from that direction.

Alltogether, this is fuckin insane, rest in peace people.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

something like 4 seperate blasts at the heighth of the commuting hour in order to maximize the damage

i read 10 explosions.

either way its awful.

i caught the news riding to work this morning. it's really horrible, poor folks.

what a terrible tragedy.

i was in Atocha train station about 11 months ago.

there were a lot of anti-war advertisements and activities in madrid at that time.

how horrible that such a peaceful people wpuld be victim to terrorism (form their own country??? maybe not???)

fucking senseless.

my heart goes out to the victims..

i heard somethin on the news about a train, i didnt think it was this bad.

horrible.

Guest imported_Europe

Its the biggest act of terrorism in european history!

If its ETA, then its "good" cause then its about internal conflict in Spain.

If this is Al Quida then this world is heading down the drain. Then this will truly be the Euro-9-11

Rest in peace to all the innocent victims in the beautiful mirror trains.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKIGN SICK WORLD DO WE LIVE IN. TO WHAT DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHT TO KILL SOMEONE LET ALONE HUNDREDS. I READ SOMWHERE THAT THIS TERRORIST GROUP IS RESPONSABLE FOR THE DEATH OF OVER 800 PEOPL.

800 FUCKINGPEOPLE!!!!

EVERY TERRORIST DESERVES BRAIN DAMAGE

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY I CAN BARLEY TYPE RIGHT NOW..................

wat a waste of lifes, cunts, and then you caught painting a train and you go prison forever, these fuks walk away freeeee....rip

RIP / DEP

I'd like to thank all who have expressed revernce... Pa los responsables d este acto, os ofrezco esto: Q vuestra conciencia os pese, y q el terror q habeis sembrado se multiplique y desarrolle en vosotros.

This piece was painted by two of my Madrid friends and I on the backside of the wall of the SANTA EUGENIA Station where one of the trains was exploded...

I have not yet contacted them nor do I know about their well being.

For those who have ever suffered loss to the hands of faceless cowards who so quickly and easily reach out and take our hearts, I offer you my deepest condolences.

Q Dios nos guarde y nos quide.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00349997f00000013.jpg'>

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by $360

WHAT KIND OF FUCKIGN SICK WORLD DO WE LIVE IN. TO WHAT DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHT TO KILL SOMEONE LET ALONE HUNDREDS. I READ SOMWHERE THAT THIS TERRORIST GROUP IS RESPONSABLE FOR THE DEATH OF OVER 800 PEOPL.

800 FUCKINGPEOPLE!!!!

EVERY TERRORIST DESERVES BRAIN DAMAGE

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY I CAN BARLEY TYPE RIGHT NOW..................

I'm really sorry to be the jackass in here, but if you're talking about ETA you better know what you're talking about and the score on the other side.

I sympathise with you as terrorism really does suck in my eyes, but philanthropy and ignorance mix well

Just pray this isnt al quida...

What about ETA?!

Tesseract, it appears you have something to say about the ETA organization. If you do not wish to post here you can go ahead and email me.