Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pinup

the wonder that is penguins

PeNgwInS Be oFF ThE hIZzle Fo' sHiZZle! lIkE OMGROFLMFAO!! LoLZ!! I luv dEm LiL tHiNgS!!!

Originally posted by Telo

PeNgwInS Be oFF ThE hIZzle Fo' sHiZZle! lIkE OMGROFLMFAO!! LoLZ!! I luv dEm LiL tHiNgS!!!

Shutup Asshat..

for my 1000th post i wish you all go to see the only worthwile thing i have ever posted

Originally posted by WrIot

THEY DONT HAVE KNEES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

i just shot snot onto my desk reading that. thank you.

my ex girlfriend was really into penguins. she had a ton of stuffed animals, and over the years as we dated, they kinda all became penguins. the other animals just sorta disappeared, except for the gigantic turtle floor pillow. that thing is cool. well, was cool until her fat annoying friend had sex on it with this drunk mexican dude. eeewww.

Guest imported_Europe

Keep up the good posting Pinup!

^^^ you mean the daddy the father has the babies in this relationship!! yes its true.

Originally posted by WrIot

^^^ you mean the daddy the father has the babies in this relationship!! yes its true.

aint that a bitch...

Question...

Now i was told... sometime... that there are only penguins in the southern hemesphere, but my roommate thinks im full of shit, can someone verify this information for me?

Wow.. penguins actually are fucking awesome.

I never really thought about it before...

but those pictures just affirmed it.

Re: Question...

Originally posted by BruceWayne

Now i was told... sometime... that there are only penguins in the southern hemesphere, but my roommate thinks im full of shit, can someone verify this information for me?

you are correct, my friend:

Penguins do not live in the wild in any location in the Northern Hemisphere. This includes the continents of North America, Europe, and Asia. There are no penguins living in the wild in the Arctic regions of the North Pole. The only penguins living in the Northern Hemisphere are living in zoos or in wildlife displays. There are no penguins living in the wild in the Northern Hemisphere. The northern most colony of penguins are located in the Galapagos Island. The Galapagos Penguins can survive close to the equator because the Humboldt current brings cold waters to the islands from the Antarctic.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this