the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sore loser ???? i said i take my hat off he did his thing and gave u from a real perspective exactly what happen and im a hater??? ....i said no excuse i entered what i entered...but u dudes know i have posted much better heat in the past ....with that said..i even gave it to him myself.. ....it was the dudes nicest post i have personaly seen in here period am i wrong??? ... i was judging by his past work honestly the dude was in a few battles in the battle thread that i won and he lost and in those battles to me he was never a threat...so in this i was very suprised at the work he put in ...colors and shadow i liked for sure...its all love tho.. u dudes got me twisted yes im cocky confident a verteran in the game if u are in ny u of course know about the teams i have started and rep...i said this tens times like a broken record...im the baddest in my eyes always down for a battle always will talk shit but always look and judge shit from a real perspective. i personaly know dudes who will tourch me...books and walls...i know some of the best who do it personaly...but i always.. back what i say.....if im beat i beat... no shame im far from the best... but regardless im talking shit and trynna burn anything in my past ....thats how my whole team rocks since 89..probably before half u nitwits even did ya first bubble.....like i said few dudes in here i respect but half u comuter geeks dont mean a thang...from now on its nothing but posting ..but if u call me out we are battling if i do happen to lose i want a rematch lol... my competitive nature keeps my healthy homie...

cool will try and sketch something up tonight, although the weather isnnt bad so might go out in which case will probably do it tomorrow, could you do me an Alts

already workin on it. i should be able to post on sunday. depending on my internet situation.

yo pesk you up for a battle full colour and all that shit you write pesk and ill write what i write..sound good ?

also freak coming hard as always

for sure...this is my hobby this blk book ish mang ..always down for a battle?? also respect ya views ...on the battle i agree with just about everything u said...and post anything u did i dont know if u got heat or not...

pesk if you cant handle to fact the people voted me for the win i would happily battle you again and again you obviously wer too stuborn to realise i can actually do graff. And as for the 'scanned' photo which was actually taken of my iphone...?

anyway moving on

IMG_0336.jpg

Yeah, damn. the bird and the 3d on the Alts makes me feel like packing this shit in....

Question, how do you fade colours with markers? May be a stoopid question though as I am using shithouse markers on cheap-ass copy paper. Just about to duck back home for a little bit, might try and pick up some quality markers whilst back in the developed world.

PS, I actually like the background on that, Decy. Sometimes I think the BG can be overdone on pieces and take away the focus. The colours you've used are spot on, not too much detail or too dark and thegrey above and below frame the word quite nicely, I think. Not a fan of the L, though...., so screw you, buddy!!

I just lay down the lightest colours first then layer darker for the fade then sometimes I drop the light colour back over the dark one just to make it smooth, I do have blending pens but I dont like using them, the 3D on that piece was a couple of sharpies for the main bulk of colour then just touch twin for the lines.

Funny that L mentioned it didnt like you either hahah, i didnt like the kick up bit on it, I normally dont add that to the L but I am always fighting the negative space between the L and T