Lady Tribe TKO MSK...

Coffie Crave

Guest Ted Wakowski

Wow what a bunch of bullshit!

She's obviously paid dues and put in work. If she wasn't a music-video-looking female I don't think anyone would front on the bombing credentials.

Fake tits or not, I think she's holding it down and looks pretty good. She fits the look she's trying to make money off of, so fuck it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by casekonly

i dunno...she makes me feel weird about looking at her

Me too but in that 'holey shit, why is my pee pee getting all stiff?" kinda way

ahh, yes...to place my face between those bazooka boobies....

is she asian and latina?

her style is nothing special but its solid enough ......but wheres the can control her shit is sloppy like runny poo.....props to her if she is up alot

i didnt derrive any of my criticism from her being a hot female ( in my opinion), but imagine how much shit a male writer would get for having a website with more flicks of himself then his work......those little movies of her cameos are just sad....and i wonder why there are so many action flicks........what a vain bitch ! i think it is a fair assumption that she wouldnt be in msk on her graff alone, so its possible graff isnt her only talent that got her in her crews.....

Originally posted by poopy dog

http://www.djladytribe.com/images/graffiti_pic_pop4.jpg'>

daaayyyyyyyyymmmmmmm girl.

why does she always look different in every picture??? i mean....wtf...is this her in this flick??

i'm confused as usual.

avils. please believe! ;) it realyl did suck. i wore really nice tops and skirts to work and to have them ripped off just because i wanted ups....i didnt think it was worth it too much.

There was an asian girl at my highschool that came up to me every day with the same picture of a broken down bitch saying "You like dis girl? She's pretty huh" Everyday I said "No, thats a man." Every day she said "You like dis girl, I can hook you up." Eventually she admitted that it was a cross dresser. I egged her car that weekend..

YUP

Archived