Lady Tribe TKO MSK...

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Telo

Heres my take on the shit..

1. Most of her graff is booty.. but then aghain ive seen some really clean shit with a nice color swatch..

2. Bangin body... Booty in the face..

THE END

^^^

hater.

1.Her graff is tight...good swatches...better than most female writers out there.

2. Both are bangin like dual chamber shotguns.

Hate the game, not the player ---->Lens1

Originally posted by Rectum

her graff aint shit

I disagree. She obviously ain't no piecer but put her amount of work in bombing (and bombing is what I love best). I don't think I've ever seen anything terribly wack from her, although all her shit is very simple...I can see how a piecer may argue.

*now that I think about it the reason I don't think she looks all that good is the hair. She'd look wayyy better with her natural color.

Whatever...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I love the whole platinum hair look.

In any event...props to tribe for carving a successful niche for herself in an otherwise male dominated field. hey, she rolls with MSK which isn't too shabby.

And before anyone says "Aww yeah yo, MSK is aight but they're soo overated...." lemme just say no, they are not. Shut up. Shut up right now.

yeah I wasnt being totally serious I just said that instead of getting into some big lengthy debate about wether she is a true bomber/dj/etc who has put in work or she is where she is based on look/ability to suck penises when thrown at her..either way shes just some girl from LA.Who really cares what shes about, it doesn't affect any of us personally..yahfeeelmeh..lol.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

yeah I wasnt being totally serious I just said that instead of getting into some big lengthy debate about wether she is a true bomber/dj/etc who has put in work or she is where she is based on look/ability to suck penises when thrown at her..either way shes just some girl from LA.Who really cares what shes about, it doesn't affect any of us personally..yahfeeelmeh..lol.

great...now i feel like an uptight asshole. Damnit. Yeah, I feel yah

phism...bad makeup is hot dude. especially on the right chick.

Archived