help mapo get a date

mapo returns

Hey mapo...

Like poop Man said...don't read into her not being able to go out too much....it could be justified....but I say if this happens again...then you know it wasn't meant to be.

I feel you though man.....I used to hate that shit when girls used to give me the run around on stuff like that. Ya know...make plans with you and then at the last minute tell you something ridiculous as to why they couldn't go.

If all else fails, forget about both of them. There's an excellent song by Pharcyde about there being plenty of fish in the sea.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Don't read too much into the fact that she cancelled on you. If you start over-analyzing everything she does/says, you're going to drive yourself insane before you ever actually date her. Just relax and play it cool. It may be cliche, but it's always the best route to take.

Ya, for real. Wait until you're actually dating her to drive yourself insane, thats what I do.

Seriously though this is good advice...

Milton (He don't wife em, he one nights em)

Originally posted by mapo returns

im not sure as to whether or not she has a boyfriend, but i think tomorrow im gonna invite her to dennys with me after she gets off work (its right across the street). i might pussy out of it and not ask her - im kinda scared because if she says no, it will be awkward for me to talk to her anytime after that, and i like talking to her.

how old are you, 13?

u aint never had a girlfriend damn. i used to be shady and thought it was a big mystery and shit on how to get a girl until like 7th grade..then one night i was drunk and just started sayin whatever to this bitch and it worked and ever since then i just say whatever i want and it usually works out well.

Mapo- I am fucking proud of you man. But it is true, you cant go after both. Only go after 1. When you get into a conversation about sex or stuff like that, go for a kiss on the lips, if she looks away or somthing just kiss her on the cheek. Dont worry a lot, just try. You're on the right track man. But make sure you clear up the one your goin after.

ya, this thread is wick ed funny. you really shudn't listen to suburban bum, that go for the quick kiss bit is wicked wack, unless you're both feeling it. whatever, this shit is really amusing. didn't some kid im pictures of his dick to some girl. god. I've done some dumb stuff myself, but man people on the internet get weird about stuff. if you want some advice, there's nothing you can do about that bitch's schedule, I know you'd think you can, because you'd like walk barefoot through a swamp to go help her with her laundry, but you can't smother the girl. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :confused:

so last night i sent gina an email asking if we were still on for tomorrow (today, sunday). she still hasnt replied.

oh well, im not gonna call, i dont want to beg or nag her.

i told her i worked until about 4 then we could chill after that.

so we'll see if she contacts me soon. i doubt it though.

shit sucks.

<span style='color:black'>Okay, I have a plan for you. You have fucked up in some way with the club sister..Somehow. So here is what i would do in your shoes and my shit sounds retarded but it always seems to work for me.

Dont call or email the club sister any more. Give it a few days and show up to the original sisters job at the bookstore randomly. Here is the story. You have been busy working extra hours because some one needed help with their bills. Ask her "What is up with your sister?" she will give you an answer and it really doesnt even matter what she has to say about it. You reply by saying "Man, I don't even know." This is very vague will cause her to say, "about what?" Then you reply with "Im so damn confused about this situation." Then tell her straight up about how you want to get up with her and you feel like she tried to hook you up with her sister. Tell her you were never really feelin the sister but you didnt want to hurt anyones feelings. Then reinforce the point that you want to get up with her ASAP.

Write this down if you need to. Dont be a bitch. Follow my guidelines. One way or another you will get your answers.

yuck- i feel like im in a movie where two people are talkin to each other through ear pieces to spit game oner.</span>

well i dont like either plan.

i dunno..when i talked to her friday she did say 'would it be that big of a deal if we didnt see each other today or sunday?' i was wondering why she just tossed sunday in there. but to find out, i ended up asking her if shed want to meet up sunday..she said 'yes. i would'. maybe she knew she had plans but didnt want to cancel on me again, so she figured she could just give me an excuse again on sunday. who knows.

my guess is that tonight she'll contact me and give me the 'something came up that i didnt expect' bullshit, and then maybe make plans for tomorrow which she'll follow through with.

thats just the gut feeling i get.

Okay okay. here is my take on things. Im wrong often..that said, I dont think i am wrong this time.

I just read through most of this because lets face it, I dont have a damn thing of my own to do right now. So I think you may have fucked up when you guys were talkin about what ever and you asked to spend the night. She said if we were dating and you imediately followed up with the 'so you wanna go out with me' shit. 9 times outta 10 she didnt say anything because she now looks at you like a guy that just wants to fuck instead of be with her. Just like all the other guys. So you need to fix this problem right quick. Compliment her a few times on things not related to her body. Intelligent? creative? Funny? Spotaneous? I don't know the girl so you can use those or make up some of your own. Next time ask her if she wants to be with you after she says something funny or smart or clever. Jesus Christ.

How do you like that plan?

damn, you might be right.

i meant it to be a roundabout way of me asking her to be my girl. i didnt mean it literally like 'ill date you if that means we can fuck'. although she could have interpreted it that way. it wasnt long after that, that she got out of bed and told me i had to go because she didnt want me driving home tired.

its been bothering me alot though. but i try to remember that that is my personality - i panic/get worried very easily.

i talked to a girl at work who im close to about it. she said just give it time, maybe she just doesnt want to rush things. and that she may have had legit plans.

this girl has low self-esteem. and i told her that she was funny, smart, nice, gorgeous. she just replied that she didnt see the 'gorgeous' part. i told her she just had to trust me on that one, how smooth is that? haha.

but im wondering if this girl is one of them who has such low self-esteem that she subconsciously likes being rejected and shit. when i was still into her sister i turned down her advances left and right and she kept persisting, now that i show interest back, she backs off. what the fuck?

but my gut feeling is almost always right, and hers my guess for the near-future. ill put down 5-1 odds that she contacts me tonight, has an excuse. but then says shell meet up tomorrow, and actually does. time will tell.

i think your a giant pussy. tell her straight up if she gives you an excuse why she cant meet up with her. be like bitch you wana kick it er not cause if not stop wastin my time like a little girl. im a full grown man with some full grown snake that wants to ravage your body. so wussup bitch?

"when i was still into her sister i turned down her advances left and right and she kept persisting"

Here's Miltons never fail plan on getting broads to do the nasty:

You said you thought that "this girl is one of them who has such low self-esteem that she subconsciously likes being rejected and shit." The first part is nonsense, it doesn't have to do with self esteem, women love men that don't need/want them. Don't believe me? Just tell a woman "I don't need you in my life I want you in my life" and see how she reacts to that. In your case, you need to act unavailable, it's tough, especially when you like a girl a lot, to not pick up her calls, to be "busy" when she wants to hang out with you, but it pays off in the end. If they know they can have you and its not a challenge, you're done. So here's what you do, she calls today don't pick up, let her think for a minute that you're mad at her. Call her back a few hours maybe even a day later and say "Oh sorry I missed your call, it's no big deal about sunday, I had plans to (Insert apporpriate activity here, especially one involving contact with members of the opposite gender.)" She will respond with "Oh that's cool, so do you want to hang out sometime, maybe Monday (Or whatever day)" Say "Oh I'm sorry I have to go take care of some stuff Monday, but we should make plans later on." Be as vague as possible about what you "have to take care of." Then if she calls again, don't answer at all. Call her back in maybe 3-5 days from then and say "Hey, how are you? I didn't forget about you, I've just been really busy." Then if you see fit, make plans to hang out with her. But when she is with you don't make a move on her, wait till the next time you see her. Hold on, i'm getting a book so I can throw you a quote, book is "The 48 Laws of Power" : Law 3: Conceal your intenetions. ... "Men and women are very different but when it comes to seduction they feel the same: Deep down inside they know they often sense when they are being seduced, but they give in because they enjoy the feeling of being led along. It is a pleasure to let go and allow the other person to detour you into strange country..." Okay, so don't let her know you're into her, and you'll be sure to get the pantiedraws...

Milton (You wanna act out a movie I could give you a clip, but no adlibbin just stick to the script...)

yeah i hear ya on that code of conduct type shit. im sure it works.

the only thing is that i am not really into all that. i mean, i hate playing games like that. i just like to straight up be myself.

but ya know, i might go that route. ill see what she has to say tonight or whenever, and ill definitely blow off today like it wasnt no thing. im just gonna see how she talks to me and what her excuse was or whatever. according to that ill decide how i want this to move along. if she seems like she genuinely wants to see me tomorrow ill probably do it, if she seems like she wasnt that interested..ill act not interested back.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

fuck a mister yucks plan b...

these bitches are begging for the brick son.

straight up cave man style b.

i say you wait for ole girl after work, and when she hops in her car, come at her with a brick from the back seat and just knock the bitch out.

and if you cant figure out how to get some pussy after that, youre fucking hopeless b.

good luck son.

holla. :D

:lol:

now we all know tease's "GAME"

word... tease is killin it.

eh mapo... the only way you're gonna land this broad is the games.

but you gotta ask yourself if she's worth giving up your dignity to play those... i was after this broad, she totally dug me... i came at her straight up honest, but not pushy... she couldn't handle it and let her self esteem issues dictate her life... so yeah, grab a brick, or play the game.... or do the best thing and don't fake disinterest, have it.

Few things to say

Originally posted by mapo returns

im just kinda confused right now

homosexual undertones

2. Beef up you pussy.. tell her to call you tomorrow when she gets out of work. if she says ok and doesnt call you, screw these broads. Move on.

3. Does anyone find it funny that nowadays people are giving out AIM screenames and emails addresses instead of a god dam phone number?

word

Ok this is what you need:

1) You need to obtain a neurokenetics processor, a learning computor.

2) Wire Port A to your local data chip

3) Go to the options bar on the right side, click memory check

4) This ones a little complicated. While pressing the red lever on the right side type 233.42 and hit the function control, this will ensure that the binarary code is perpendicular to the wireing programming

5) Remove the red wire on the back of the processor box.

6) Plug the red wire into port B, this is where you transfer the information.

7) Set the programming language to Pluron in the profiles directory.

8) remove the wires and plug the clear connection box into the wall socket.

9) Wail really hard on your guitar.

This should work good luck!!!

Archived