help mapo get a date

mapo returns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok. you're going to ask her. its gonna come naturally in the conversation. it wont be akward unless you make it that way. if you're really worried about rejection make sure you say somthing like "I'm going to go grab a bite, do you wanna join me?" so you can act as though you plan on going with or without her. But its a moot point because she'll say yes, its blatantly obvious she's intrested. If she really has somewhere to be and can't go, you'll get "I can't, but maybe we could go out for somthing to eat this weekend" Once removed from the work enviroment completely, the questions you need answered will be alot easier to ask. Just dont think to far ahead of yourself and it should go great.

stop worrying.

if you have been talking to her a bunch, there is nothing remotely wrong with asking her to go and get something to eat with you, beats dining alone...

i can relate to your predicament, being really nervous and whatnot, just dont think about it as being a big deal... just gonna eat some food with a girl, thats all...

good luck :king:

dude...you're making it way too difficult.

When you're hanging out with here...its as simple as this, "Hey, I like talking to / hanging out with you....we should go out some time."

If she says "yea...that's cool." you're in (obviously). Proceed with the funk.

If she says "no...I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend." You simply reply..."Oh, that's too bad." Simple deal is...if she says no...you're in the same position you were in to begin with.

well i went there, and she mentioned her sister wanted to meet me.

I was like 'im gonna go eat, you can come if you want to'. she said 'i have to go home, i have school tomorrow'.

i was like, fuck that sucks.

so i was like fuck it, lets see what the sister has to offer.

so i immediately got online and imed her.

i told her im down with meeting her and would go to the house.

so im like 'how about now?' she said ok but she was going to some clubs at 10:30 (it was like 9:15) so im like..thats cool..because then she'll leave and ill chill with lisa.

so i go over there. she ended up not going to the club, but i chilled with both sisters and had them doubled over in laughter all night.

i didnt leave until 2:45am. i think lisa has a boyfriend, but the sister doesnt. i wouldnt mind gettin with the sister though. shits crazy.

If you have girl problems I feel bad for you son, but I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one...

Every feels behind with women at one point cause you have a friend that gets more action than you, or started earlier than you or whatever, don't sweat it, just do you. If you have both sisters talking you have it locked down, start "hanging out" with the one that you knew in 4th grade, the other will get comfortable around you and either A. You'll get somewhere with the sister, B. you'll get somewhere with the bookstore girl or C. you'll get somewhere with both. You, my friend, are a very lucky man...

Uncle Milton (This is better than The Bachelorette part 15)

i haven't read any of the replies to this, and i'm sure someone's already said it, but just fucking ask her...

"have you got a boyfriend or something like that?"

if no, then she knows you're interested, and you know you can proceed,

if yes, then you both know where you stand, and you can at least get a friend out of it... better yet, a friend who's a girl, and knows you're attracted to her, and may call you for the booty call when she breaks up with whoever she's with...

This reminds me of those horrible movies where the only plot there is is someone has to hide the truth, and the movie could have been over in 5 minutes had the main character just told the truth. Don't drag shit out, go and ask her I have found that even if she isn't interested in you she will respect you a lot more for just coming out with it instead of hoping you 2 get drunk together one night and magical things happen.

I hope this all made sense.

so like i said, i ended up going over to her house because her sister invited me to have a sort-of reunion since we were in 3rd grade together. i had a great time and spent most of the night with the sister (gina), but spent alot of time with both.

the fact that i stayed over there until 3am and she didnt sleep until then kinda shoots down her excuse of not wanting to go eat with me because she had school. plus she had no qualms about talking to some guy for alot of the time i was there.

heres where it gets confusing. the next night i left class early and went and saw Elf because they recommended it. i get online afterwards and tell lisa i saw elf, and liked it, etc. she says 'did you go by yourself because me and gina would have went with you!'. and i told her it was a spur of the moment thing, i thought they already had plans, and didnt have her phone number..so she gives me her cell number. she then tells me 'the guy she was seeing' sold her out, etc..and then starts telling me how funny i am and how she likes talking to me.

usually when i im her, she responds promptly but doesnt add to the conversation, like shes online and chatting but talking with someone else. yet, later on we end up having a good conversation together, maybe whoever she was talking to signed off.

but her sister seems extremely into me. whenever shes online shes asking if i have a gf, etc. theyre extremely close so i would imagine lisa told her it was ok to pursue me. that kinda sucks. i have gotten the feeling she is trying to set me up with her sister. so last night she is housesitting some dog for the night, and at like 1:30am, just invites me over there to spend the night. i told her i couldnt because i had to be at work early this morning, which is true. but she said shes gonna do it again next week and asked if id chill with her then.

im just kinda confused right now. gina is a nice girl, attractive, and we get along well, and shes into me. normally id be ecstatic she was coming on to me, but i know if i go too far in that direction, the chances of me getting with lisa become almost zero. i just have a 'crush' on lisa and really like her. it just seems like she only likes me as a friend.

like im just someone who can do a comedy act for her when shes bored.

but im chill with that, i have patience and alot of my friends got their gf's by being friends first. what i want to do is just kinda be friends with both and let things kinda fall into place. but im afraid if i do that, i might end up with nothing.

help a brotha out with some advice. and im not looking for just a quick fuck so dont give me none of that bullshit about 'who cares about lisa just get your fuck on!'.

ever had a smiliar situation? what happened? etc etc. looking for some serious advice.

well..mapo got a date.

its with the sister, who im actually much more into now.

we went out last night..long story..but we went to the beach then sat on the roof of her friends house till 5am.

there was no physical stuff since her friend was there the whole time.

but i just emailed her a few hours ago and asked if shed like to do something this weekend and she said yes.

any suggestions for a good date?

If you're worried about where to take her here are some hints:

-Go somewhere where you feel comfortable. For example, i don't usually go to fancy restaurants for the hell of it with my buddies, so why take a girl to one if i'm just gonna feel out of place and awkward, no matter how flash it might seem?

It'll just make you nervous, you'll spend extra money, and you won't feel or act like your usual self.

Just go somewhere chill, somewhere where you can relax man, that's all. If the girl is into you she won't care where you take her, because if you are relaxed then she'll be happy to just sit there and talk to you, and you won't need a real fancy setting. Dudes who throw heaps of cash around trying to act differently to how they usually do are often only trying to make up for a deficient personality.

-Tell her where you want to go beforehand and make sure she's cool with it. If you're both on the same frequency at a place you both feel comfortable at then you're sure to enjoy yourself.

- Don't plan heaps just take it as it comes, you'll find something interesting to do. Ask her where she'd like to go, where she usually hangs out, that sort of thing. A lot of the time things will just fall into place, and that's the best way for it to happen anyway.

hope it helps somehow.

just take it easy and enjoy yourself.

ok so since my last post..

i emailed gina (the older sister) and basically asked her out for sometime this weekend. she emailed back and said yes.

then the next night she ims me and says her sister, lisa, needs to be picked up from the mall and asks if id want to go with her to pick her up, then hang out at her place. i say ok.

so i end up at their place, just chilling. eventually its me and gina (the older sister) in her bedroom, laying on her bed, watching tv.

we start to get into one of those conversations where youre done with 'conversations' and youre just talking random shit because youre getting tired (it was like 1:30am).

we're basically flirting the whole time. we're talking about sex alot and making innuendo about having sex. there was no touching though.

i jokingly asked if i could spend the night, she says 'if we were dating you could' so i said 'well then lets start dating'. she didnt say anything after that.

i asked her what she was doing tomorrow (today, friday) she said she was gonna meet up with a guy friend she hadnt seen in a long time but would be free at about 4:30. but then she wanted to go to the movies at night, i asked if she could watch the movie another night, she said no it had to be opening night (cat in the hat). we basically agreed to chill from around 4:30 to 9:30.

so then today i call her up and she says her friend had people over and couldnt meet up with her. and that she was behind on cleaning the house, felt like cleaning today, and then was gonna go help her friend (a girl) babysit and spend the night there. she wasnt even gonna go to the movie she insisted on seeing opening night.

so i basically told her if she didnt want to chill, just come out and say it, rather than me having to check up on her to see if she is done her cleaning shit yet, she basically says she just doesnt have time.

i tell her i work on saturday and cant do anything, but im off work early on sunday and can chill. she says she would like that.

im just confused why she canceled like that. she was all into me last night and shit. my theory is that the 'guy friend' couldnt meet up with her at the scheduled time, and they rescheduled it for later. then she gave me some bullshit about having to clean.

what y'all think?

well youre right.

that was my problem in the beginning. even though lisa was trying to hook me up with her older sister, and the older sister was coming on to me, while lisa made it clear she just liked me as a friend and had a boyfriend, i was still clinging to lisa.

i have since made it clear im into gina. for real, as far as im concerned, gina has a big fucking target symbol on her.

she is doing some housesitting, where she spends the night at some peoples' house while theyre away because the dog wont sleep unless next to someone. im gonna try to get my ass invited there like she did last time. then ill make a move.

oh yeah, after we hung out in her bed, as i was leaving, she basically stuck her cheek in my face while we hugged, and i gave her a kiss on the cheek. then she said 'thanks'. ive never heard someone say 'thanks' after a kiss before. but oh well, i guess its good.

and tease, as far as im concerned, in all seriousness, youre good peoples. just thought id mention that.

<span style='color:black'>I told you the club sister was the horse to bet on. But at the same time, remember just that; she is the "club" sister. If you arent dating her yet, don't even sweat what she does on her own time. If you start dating and she talks about this helping babysit/spending the night shit, then get worried. It's code for I'm going to go fuck some one else right now. I mean that too, in real life.</span>

quick note : ouch ! hitting me where it hurts ! my cyber integrity !

anyway, i don't really care if i offended you tease if you're insecure about being bantered around.... so i won't cyber argue.... don't ruin mapo's girl thread with your wigger interjections...good day!

Archived