Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SleepAnDream

Atmosphere

atmosphere? on the radio? just heard that shit. i almost pissed my pants. its just weird to me. its the rock/pop station of the city and it wasnt even at midnight or 3am or some crazy shit like that. i didnt even know they had a new fucking album out.

im scared...:(

Originally posted by rental

atmosphere? on the radio? just heard that shit. i almost pissed my pants. its just weird to me. its the rock/pop station of the city and it wasnt even at midnight or 3am or some crazy shit like that. i didnt even know they had a new fucking album out.

im scared...:(

what track was it? i hope to never hear what you have heard....

Tickets were like $8 when they played at my college a month or so ago, but a group of about 15 of us just walked in...

Originally posted by phism

no more atmosphere threads, dayamn. search, niggaz

did i ever tell you guys about the time i was hanging out with my friends from atmosphere?

seeks/i own the camaro (but not the moble home)

Originally posted by seeking

did i ever tell you guys about the time i was hanging out with my friends from atmosphere?

seeks/i own the camaro (but not the moble home)

Remember the time when Disco Bryso was sad because you hung out with them, and left him feeling sad and lonely.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Remember the time when Disco Bryso was sad because you hung out with them, and left him feeling sad and lonely.

i remember the time when disco bryso was a fucking loser and tracked down my little sisters AIM name, to try and get info from her about me, so he could dis me on the internet, for no reason, since he and i had never argued, then he asked if he could send her a demo tape and have me give it to anticon for him.

haha.

god, that kid is a herb.

i dont like violence, but i'm punching dude in the throat if i ever meet him. just giving everyone fair warning.

seeks/the DA can play this fucking tape in court, i aint playyyyyyynnnnnn, hear what immm sayin

seeks/the DA can play this fucking tape in court, i aint playyyyyyynnnnnn, hear what immm sayin

He just wanted to touch your hair...I remember one time he sent me an email full of random information about you. It took me a while to figure out it was him who sent it...hes got OCD...

Originally posted by killtheradio

wackmosphere.

really, I didnt realize that. it looks like I have to get rid of my tickets for the show now.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

shows this weekend....

ATMOSPHERE with MR. DIBBS, MICRANOTS, BROTHER ALI, DEEJAYBIRD, ODDJOBS $15 adv/$17day 9:30

friday in baltimore at the ottobar www.theottobar.com

saturday in DC at the black cat www.blackcatdc.com

be there or be killed godamnit.

you are going to be at the one on friday right?

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I remember one time he sent me an email full of random information about you. It took me a while to figure out it was him who sent it...hes got OCD...

yeah, im told he is actually very mentally disturbed. and not in a 'dude is a dumb ass' way, but in a 'dude is one sadwich shy of a full picnic basket' kind of way.

seeks/i'm starting to feel like selina, the president of my fan clubs trying to kill me

seeks/i'm starting to feel like selina, the president of my fan clubs trying to kill me

haha...yhea I dont doubt it, Nuff said.

tonight is the night. slug better be on his best performance. I spent my last 18 bucks for the show. however killtheradio said atmosphere is wack, so maybe I shouldn't go.

Bro Ali is the man, he'll get you ready to uppercut the roof, Ken and Ryu style.

yeah I havent been to one of their shows, I was thinking of going, if I can scrape up the cash to travel.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this