Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BOZACK

designer shit

DESIGNER CLOTHING

not trying to be snooty, but what's your most high-end/expensive piece of clothing?

what is your fav. designer label?

mine is probably a pair of D&G dark grey aviators i copped in italy.

i'll post a pic later

as for labels, i don't own anything of these (other than above) but i LOVE EM:

j. lindeberg

helmut lang

dior homme

issey miyake

roberto cavalli

^^^i really dig dickies actually...simple, old school, functional, GANGSTA$$$$

actually very popular in new orleans

Originally posted by E MARTYR

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon20.gif'>

^^^^

thats my "thisssssssssssss mother fucker..." 'look' smiley...

:lol:

ps- are you a chick?

ps2- i dont rock "designer clothing because i cant, and im not that into being stylish."

^^nope def. not a chick. not even close

i can't rock much high end shit eeither cos im unemployed and all...but i appreciate quality and aesthetic value.

some names just consistently put out stuff that looks good, while others get lucky now and then, come on guys...

ive come to appreciate certain aspects of high end fashion.

i'm not built like your 'average' overweight, lazy ass american, so clothes never fit me right. if they're long enough, they're too wide, and if they're slim enough, they're too short. its been a life long dilemna. well, back when i was 'rap' it was alot easier to deal with, cause i just got everything in a 4x and it was fine. now im a bit old for that shit though. and i cant really justify spending $80 on a t-shirt, but if its a t-shirt that i will wear for the next 10 years, and love it like i would my first born, well, then sounds like a deal to me.

my new favorite thing, are the stretch-T's from gap. 2 for $25. shits are the knock. ive started stock piling them, since i know at some point they'll stop selling them, then i'll be ass out. so ive bought a bunch of extras, and just hid them in the back of the closet, so a year from now, i'll have fresh reserves ready to be called up to the front lines.

seeks/saving private ryan

Originally posted by rip

dickes

shit, i hope you mean dickies, cuz thats what i wear, i have a backpack, pants, a hat, and a ton of 3xl shirts, they are the shit

Guest 455

I still like "Guess? jeans" and what not from the mid-90's and thrift store "Pendelton" coats from the 70's with the fur pop-collar....other than that, I don't really give a damn.

Originally posted by BOZACK

racked from a prada boutique or dept. store?^^^^

Neither... Got three of those shits until one fit me just right (gave one to my brother-in-law and one to my cousin). Won't tell you my secret.

Originally posted by BOZACK

^^^i really dig dickies actually...simple, old school, functional, GANGSTA$$$$

actually very popular in new orleans

word? i thought only is cali. when i was in mississippi i wore dickie shorts with knee high socks and my black house shoes girls were on my nuts it was weird. they said they loved my style of dress. lol imagine that.

Originally posted by JesusMachine

Neither... Got three of those shits until one fit me just right (gave one to my brother-in-law and one to my cousin). Won't tell you my secret.

you punk i'm jealous

i mostly wear plain white t-shirts w/ jeans and some pumas

its different when i go to court though i look like a church boy

i love hoodies and b-ball caps

it depends on what the shit looks like ill rock any brand name

Originally posted by TEENAGE RIOT

This year I got a lot more into fashion, and have collected a lot of good stuff. I have variety of things BCBG, Betsey Johnson, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, etc.

damn good taste. i wish i knew more girls like this around here. everyone at my school walks around looking busted all the time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this