The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

I don't know if I ever posted these, but from about 2 years back, I sent a bunch of similar things out in packages to like 8 people on the oontz, along with some other shit like sweet mixtapes with a custom J card, tshirts, candy etc. Unfortunately the shots I took of them were pretty ass, and I didnt even remember to take photos of probably 10-12 others. I can't remember who received them, since no one came through on their side of the trade besides BF, but if anyone in this thread received some of them, hook me up with a picture of the ones you got.

Gallon ziplock bag full of old, little, mostly gaudy frames + random prints/contact sheets/etc. No computer magic on these.

DSC_1372.jpg?t=1312046927

DSC_1375.jpg

DSC_1376.jpg

Edit: hook it up with a photo of the mixtape too. I have the photo I was using for the J card, but I never took a picture of the actual product.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

really excited...

mentioned a couple months back that i had a mamiya 330 collecting dusk<2 actually>.

mamiyac330f.jpg

so las week i decided to take it for a test run. haven't touched film in a good 10 years, never worked with a medium format<6x6>. had some 10 year old expired film i felt would serve the purpose.

long story short, 4 rolls were somehow exposed but the 5th roll, surprisingly gave me decent results. ended up with 7 out of 60 frames.

no post on any of these.

mamiyac330.jpg

mamiyac3306web.jpg

mamiyac3304web.jpg

mamiyac3303web.jpg

mamiyac3301web.jpg