how many???

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

Are you "Waiting for the right person"?

I do not really know.

• I have had a not so normal life.it's been pretty fucked up. So I didn't care about sex or whatever. I had other things on my mind. I didnt and still don't really get to be a teenager and just be carefree and do normal things teenagers do..whatever that is.
  • I don't like getting with random people.
  • I attract all the lameasses and over emotional , clingy guys. So before a relationship could even start I'd back off.
  • and unless I am in a relationship I don't want to "do it".
  • I cant stand a lot of girls, and the ones that I do have are big whores. It's sad. And they come crying about their pregnancy scares. I'm like oh shit... that's what you get for being a walking std and fucking so many people you barely met.

Yeah.. I dont even know. Maybe something's wrong with me. Or I just don't know yeah.

13-24-if i told you you wouldn't beleive me. especially after reading the amount of people most of you have slept with, i'm keeping it to myself. i think some of you spend entirely too much time on the computer.

deliss, it's your v-card, do what you will, i respect that. though i am willing to swipe your visa anytime, just ask. schweeediddy deep!......

don juan de ragso-

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

18.23.thats really none of yo biz.

ha-ha! me to.

"If I wanna take a guy home with me tonight

It's none of your business

And she wanna be a freak and sell it on the weekend

It's none of your business "-salt n peppa

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived