i found a pic of some gurls from my high school almost naked on photo!!!

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clearly you're some tiny, weasily, little pip sqeak piece of shit, because only such a person would try and 'blackmail' some girl at his school, over such dumb shit. what are you gonna do, make her give you a hand job, you little pussy? get 20 bucks out of her? you little shit stain, as soon as people find out you're trying to blackmail her, they're gonna clown YOU not her. and then after everyone gets done laughing at you, the football team is going to beat the shit out of you, stuff your little midget ass in a locker and piss through the vent slots.

quit now, while the only people who know what a fucking jerk off you are, is us.

infact, fuck that, either you couch up some loot, or im gonna email the girl and have her beat the shit out of you herself.

how's that for blackmail, fuckwad?

the return of seeking.

Yeah its pretty gay to try and black mail her b/c I'm sure she took the pic for fun and really doesn't care (mmmm how would I know about girls taking naked pics for laughs) I skip the blackmailing and email it out to everyone in your address book.

On a side note those girls are pretty busted.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Yeah its pretty gay to try and black mail... skip the blackmailing and email it out to everyone in your address book.

so blackmailing is gay, but just acting like a fucking asshole is cool?

so then by that standard its cool to email those pictures of you, to all the folks you went to school with? you wouldnt mind?

what happend to fucking common decency?

oh wait, im looking for decency from someone that posts pictures of herself masturbating on a graffiti board.

my bad.

seeking/wrong side of the bed waker upper

I dont understand why they did that. Did they get drunk at a sleepover?

I guess it's funny for them..... it's just kind of weird... oh well. To each their own or something along those lines?

P.S. that one girl on the bottom row middle has nice boobs. They're still not hot though.

Re: Re: most of em r pretty fucken ugly but here they are

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

dude, you can't use that for blackmail. noone wants to see their ugly asses. you got nothin

fawkin aaaaaaaaaaaaaa......uhhhhhhh,foul.those aren't even busted,they are straight up broke.

Originally posted by seeking

clearly you're some tiny, weasily, little pip sqeak piece of shit, because only such a person would try and 'blackmail' some girl at his school, over such dumb shit. what are you gonna do, make her give you a hand job, you little pussy? get 20 bucks out of her? you little shit stain, as soon as people find out you're trying to blackmail her, they're gonna clown YOU not her. and then after everyone gets done laughing at you, the football team is going to beat the shit out of you, stuff your little midget ass in a locker and piss through the vent slots.

quit now, while the only people who know what a fucking jerk off you are, is us.

infact, fuck that, either you couch up some loot, or im gonna email the girl and have her beat the shit out of you herself.

the return of seeking.

hahahahaha...did i open an unhealed wound?......meh u gotta try a lil bit harder than "ur a tiny pip sqeak"...."all the football team is gonna beat the shit out of you".....you shoulda said somethin along the lines of maybe if u get laid more often than pictures lik that wouldnt faid me....but worry because i wasnt offended by your childhood name calling....:king:

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Yeah its pretty gay to try and black mail her b/c I'm sure she took the pic for fun and really doesn't care (mmmm how would I know about girls taking naked pics for laughs) I skip the blackmailing and email it out to everyone in your address book.

On a side note those girls are pretty busted.

Shut the fuck up internet whore ive seen your face your just as, if not more busted than all of them

Re: Re: Re: Re: most of em r pretty fucken ugly but here they are

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

...that's so ugly, you go to jail.

ya heard?

hahaha word...those girls look like they got hit in the face wit a wrench

Originally posted by ToYs

Shut the fuck up internet whore ive seen your face your just as, if not more busted than all of them

riiiiiight.

you missed my point i wasn't saying pass the pics out to get back at the girls or whatever. I was implying, but i guess not clearly enough, that basically what they want is for people to see the pictures otherwise they wouldn't have taken them.

Originally posted by seeking

the return of seeking.

This man is right.

Guest Skull&Bones

New Idea.

Get one of the oh so great graphics people here to make all of those belts disappear, add some nipples, and voila!

THEN and ONLY THEN do you have something.

attacked by an ugly forest. hey not nice to make fun of ugly girls. anywho. they seem retarded. and in my town which is mostly white there are alot of prety white girls. i nevre noticed that till recently. anywho. yeah. roar. meow. i shall flap away now. oh and you are really cool . mr. cool guy with cool guy thread. oh yea..bye.

last year and email got forwarded around my city and it was girls from this one high school getting it on and there was even some guys in the pics it was fukken gross..the girls were ugly..and the dudes..bleh..hella funy tho, i would hate to be thsoe girls.

Archived