Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WhAt_dA_fUcK

i found a pic of some gurls from my high school almost naked on photo!!!

ok so here is the deal i was able to obtain a single photo from some people from my high school my best friend gave the photo to me now he also sent me one of the girls in that picture her email...now the question to yall i need one of the most vile most messed up bribe to set upon her?.......

*i only edited the title of this thread*

ok my friend (who is a girl) got a pic of some girls from my high school topless (well barely but nonetheless humiliating for a 17 yr old girl)well one of my friends saw the pic and stole it from her......he gave it to me and he also gave me an email of one of the girls who is in that pic....and i needed some help on what can i bribe her with....

the title didnt make any sense to me so i changed it tryin to be less vague(sp?)...

tell stacy you want to stick it in her pooper

seeing as shes the only decent one in the lot

she'll do it if she knows you have the picture

you have the power!

now stick it in her ass

wack bitch.

that redhead bitch looks like a twice as hurt version of kathy griffin...boooooo hoe! all those bitches look like they go to UMass and major in organic chemistry...those hoes are bruised up..

MEROJUANAA

EFF AY AYTCH

Guest Skull&Bones

Blackmaling with that photo is just going to make you look like an asshole in front of everyone. Unfortunately bro you've got nothing.

Unless she's some self conscious type of chick, which I doubt if she was involved in a picture like that, then she probably would care less.

Most people that see it will say the same shit as everyone else here and think you're gay.

Guest imported_Europe

What a daring picture...

NOT!

Love NOT punchlines...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this